Will we make up with my husband?

ElenaJ

The chart has some very interesting features.
For one thing, moon, that shows the development of the situation, is in the degree of the nodes. This would indicate that the solution is already determined, and you are powerless to change it.
In addition, the nodes lie over the houses of your 3rd and his 3rd (9th of the chart), showing what the problem stems from, and exactly what you have described several times. Lack of communication.
Further, moon seems to be making a conjunction with Neptune of disappointment and divorce. However, by a hare's breathe moon first contacts mars by sextile.
And the last aspect of moon was a contact with Venus, so actually transferring light from Venus to mars.
As was mentioned by Tikana, mars, your 2nd ruler, is weak in the sign of Venus, in his money house, which is apparently creating problems for him.
Your children, the 5th house, have sun there not well placed by sign and separated from a square to mars. Their co-ruler Uranus is on his 2nd cusp. And it will receive a square from Saturn, restrictions, and the other co-ruler of the 5th.
That intriguing but critical moon in such a delicate position rules the Midheaven of reputation, which might be what will save the situation, i.e. saving face in front of the world.
Midheaven shows your reputation and public standing, in cancer it is home-loving and caring and family oriented.
You may just be able to pull out of this without a divorce and keep the family together.

AnnyKi

Hello everyone! Our situation has not been resolved yet. For the first half of this year we tried to sort our relationship out (but unsuccessfully), quarreled and didn't communicate. For the second half of the year we meet and communicate, but like friends. Our situation is stuck and no one of us wants to take any decision. I feel like my husband shifts responsibility to me and waits for what I will do next.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

In fact in the chart you posted, moon with Neptune lacks clarity and decision.
It may just keep going on like this.
Each living their life, together and apart. With nothing clearly agreed.

AnnyKi

ElenaJ,thank you so much for this reply and for your previous reply too!
Each living their life
Exactly!
And doesn't this chart show for how long it will keep going on like this? I have a feeling that we will not take any decision in this year...

ElenaJ

The chart is valid for a few months, you can do another one further on, maybe beginning of the new year.
In the meantime, just relax and take the best from the relationship.