Will my marriage end in Divorce?

AleRose

I want to thank those that takes the time to read the questions and answer them. šŸ˜Š

I am Ale and I am currently married to a man that I was with for 7 years. I got married at 21 and had my Daugther before I got married at 21. I have given up in this relationship for over two years. I have tried and fought what I needed and wanted in this relationship but all I ever received was harsh and cold responses and no admiration and romance. There was security, forgiveness, and little love in this relationship but I have tried to understand that the person I married is that way, cold and unresponsive and only restrict me to do things in what he wants. I barely had a say and when he did let me spend time with my parents and sisters, he would be okay but once I was home he would treat me like I was sleeping with men. He is a good person but I feel more like he is a father to me than an actually husband and lover. Sex got to a point where it cringing. I do not even care about whatā€™s going on around the house because I felt unappreciated and not that he sees that he temporarily ā€œtriesā€ to help me but he goes back to his normal cold self. I really am tired but I am scared to divorce because of my Daugther. I feel that he will use my Daugther as a tactic or he will make my life miserable. I fear that I will be more restricted in some way. I do love him but I donā€™t want what he gives me.

I see Saturn in the 7th house in my chart play out, but I am not sure what other aspects is playing out. I just want to know if this relationship will end? Will I be happy with just my daughter?

I am not sure how to add the chart but Iā€™ll give you my birth.

Mine- July 20th 1992 Valhalla, New York 6:35am
His - July 4th 1990 Los Teques, Venezuela 5:30pm

https://www.astro.com/tmpd/cc32filemcMj88-u1583957152/astro_acc_01_03_ale_rose_eli_hp.64709.37558.png

Last edited:

AleRose

That is one of many reasons I fear of divorce because of her. Itā€™s been 7 years that I will have have tried to fix everything in the relationship and the way he treats his own daughter is the same way he treats me. I rather have my Daugther and I to be alone than to have someone who is constantly scolding her and rarely give her the love and affirmation that she desire. Divorce is terrible but I do look at this way, my parents when through the same and I do wish my parents ended in divorce because how my dad treated my mom. I kept that in my mind and heart for years and eventually found someone similar to my dad. Now I understand that itā€™s better that way than being with someone who doesnā€™t know how to appreciate and love a family. I went to counseling and itā€™ hasnā€™t been working. I understand, where can I get the appropriate chart to post?

waybread

There are stickies here on how to attach a chart. It is a courtesy on this forum to attach your own chart.

From a computer, save the chart to your computer, then upload it as an attachment, starting by clicking on "go advanced" at the bottom of your next message.

From a cell phone save the horoscope to an image retrieval service like imgur.com, then post the link.

Astrodienst www.astro.com has the most legible free charts.