Indicators of the significant relationship in the Solar Chart

tisha83

Hi guys.According to some astrologers indicators of the significant relationship, new or marriage should be seen in the Solar Charts.Do you have some experience with this?And if yes, could you write which aspects of planets or points can signify important relationship or love?

sibylline

Edit: Never mind on my previous question. I should have known based on the section it was posted in but I read posts via "New Posts".

There are a variety of indicators but most revolve around activity involving the 7th/DSC, Moon, Venus, Mars and/or 5th house for relationships and dating but not marriage.

Last edited:

Mermaid

Edit: Never mind on my previous question. I should have known based on the section it was posted in but I read posts via "New Posts".

There are a variety of indicators but most revolve around activity involving the 7th/DSC, Moon, Venus, Mars and/or 5th house for relationships and dating but not marriage.

What about Pluto and Neptune? And maybe Saturn?

tisha83

Edit:

Yes, I know that the most simply is to look which planets are the 7th or 5th house in the SR or if the Ascendent of the Solar Return is in the 7th or 5th house of the Natal Chart.But I would like to know more about it, what about Venus, Mars or Moon, is there any significant placement or aspects which signify important relationship, love or marriage in the Solar Return?

sibylline

What about Pluto and Neptune? And maybe Saturn?

What about them? In and of themselves they aren't indicators of a relationship.

Yes, I know that the most simply is to look which planets are the 7th or 5th house in the SR or if the Ascendent of the Solar Return is in the 7th or 5th house of the Natal Chart.But I would like to know more about it, what about Venus, Mars or Moon, is there any significant placement or aspects which signify important relationship, love or marriage in the Solar Return?

Yes, there are such as harmonious aspects between them, e.g. Moon conjunct Venus. IME though, there is usually more than one indicator, such as in transits, etc as well.

tisha83

Guys could you give me some your personal example of the concrete positions and aspects of planets, which you had in the Solar Return when you began important relationship, had marriage or fell in love with somebody? This is interestend me and for this I would be thankful you.

sibylline

Guys could you give me some your personal example of the concrete positions and aspects of planets, which you had in the Solar Return when you began important relationship, had marriage or fell in love with somebody? This is interestend me and for this I would be thankful you.

Okay, personal examples.

For the year I was engaged:

SR Venus conjunct Neptune square Jupiter, conjunct natal Venus.

Saturn and North Node conjunct the DSC. Saturn rules DSC natally.

Natal 7th house on the SR MC , Natal 10th house on the SR ASC.

Stellium in 11th house (all personal placements besides Moon). These planets fell in my natal 8th house.

Moon in 6th square Pluto.

Take what you will from that.

tisha83

Okay, personal examples.

For the year I was engaged:

SR Venus conjunct Neptune square Jupiter, conjunct natal Venus.

Saturn and North Node conjunct the DSC. Saturn rules DSC natally.

Natal 7th house on the SR MC , Natal 10th house on the SR ASC.

Stellium in 11th house (all personal placements besides Moon). These planets fell in my natal 8th house.

Moon in 6th square Pluto.

Take what you will from that.

Thank you sibylline for your aswers.

Full 11th house of SR I will have the next year (solar Venus, Mars conjunct South Node and Neptune).But I will have also transit Uranus on my Ascendant opposite natal Moon and Pluto on the Descendant.Jupiter conjunct Mars in the solar and natal 5th house.SR Moon in Sagitarius conjunct the South Nose in the natal and also solar 8th house.But my SR Ascendat will be in the almost exact conjunction to my natal Ascendent in Aries, so in my case it will be more breakup with my boyfriend than marriage.What do u think about that?

sibylline

Thank you sibylline for your aswers.

Full 11th house of SR I will have the next year (solar Venus, Mars conjunct South Node and Neptune).But I will have also transit Uranus on my Ascendant opposite natal Moon and Pluto on the Descendant.Jupiter conjunct Mars in the solar and natal 5th house.SR Moon in Sagitarius conjunct the South Nose in the natal and also solar 8th house.But my SR Ascendat will be in the almost exact conjunction to my natal Ascendent in Aries, so in my case it will be more breakup with my boyfriend than marriage.What do u think about that?

SR Venus/Mars conjunct SN and Neptune in natal or SR? What is the 7th and 8th doing in the SR, their rulers? Don't assume it's a break-up. I had SR Ascendant conjunct natal in a year we were together also.

I'll be back later with other examples of SR aspects and transits for people I know, in the years they got engaged and/or married. They're pretty diverse.

tisha83

Thank you sibylline for your interest.

Next year I think that I will have one of the most significant years in my life according to the SR because I will have SR Ascendent on the exact conjunction with my natal Ascendent in Aries.My Solar Return will be copy my Natal Chart.I will have full 11th house of planets in the Solar Return - Venus in Aquarius, Mars conjunct South Node in Pisces and also Neptune
there.SR Venus will make trine to my natal Mars in the end of the 6th house.SR Moon in Sagitarius will be in the 8th SR house (also natal 8th house) in conjunction with the natal South Node. SR Jupiter will be conjunct natal Mars in the 6th house. I have natal and also SR Descendant in Libra conjunct natal Pluto and natal Moon in Libra. I think this SR will be more breakup than engagement but I'm interested in your opinion.Thankx.

Attachments

• solar return 2016.png
    solar return 2016.png
    149.4 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

Erulastiel14

Interesting thread.

The year one of my best friends started the relationship she's in now, she had:
SR Moon conjunct SR DC
SR Moon trine SR Uranus
SR Saturn in the SR 5th house
SR Sun, AS, Jupiter and Mars in natal 5th house

Transit wise she had:
Saturn trine Mercury, her 5th house ruling planet
Uranus sextile Venus

Progressions:
Progressed Venus conjunct Mercury
Progressed Moon sextile Mercury
Progressed Moon sextile Mars

The heavy Mercury influence makes sense since her 5th house cusp is in Gemini and her SO is a Gemini. What I also found interesting is her transits, progressions and SR indicated love, but she has stressful aspects with her 7th house ruling planet, the Sun--indicating commitment will be hard to come from this relationship, which is exactly what's happened. She's in love with her SO but for various reasons he's not able/willing to commit to her the way she wants which is marriage.

I'm not in a relationship myself but I have multiple transits and progressions indicating I will begin one this year or in 2017 that could lead to marriage in 2018-9.

Transits:
Uranus trine Venus
Saturn sextile Mars, my 5th house ruling planet
Saturn conjunct Venus
Jupiter conjunct Mars
Saturn sextile Mercury, my 7th house ruling planet

Progressions:
pSun sextile Mars
pVenus square Mars
pVenus sextile Sun
pMercury sextile Mars
4 additional progressions involving MC

tisha83

Thank you Erulastiel14 for your examples. I also have an example of one friend who just have a significant year for marriage in the SR. Actually he has began new relationship before few months and I think this one could lead to marriage.

In Solar Return Chart he has:
SR Ascendant in 7th house in Aries
SR Descendant in 1st house in Libra
SR Venus conjunct SR Descendant
SR MC exactly conjunct natal IC - I´m not sure that it is important aspect in this case

In transits he has:
long lasting transit Saturn trine natal Venus
transit Jupiter is going soon make conjunction to natal Ascendent in Libra

Let us know how will be your next year and when you will meet sombedy, if it would lead to marriage. Thanx :love:

Last edited:

Erulastiel14

Thank you Erulastiel14 for your examples.

Let us know how will be your next year and when you will meet sombedy, if it would lead to marriage. Thanx :love:
Will do. :biggrin: I also for got to add in my upcoming SR, my birthday is next month and I have

SR Moon conjunct SR DC
SR Moon trine SR Uranus

tisha83

Will do. :biggrin: I also for got to add in my upcoming SR, my birthday is next month and I have

SR Moon conjunct SR DC
SR Moon trine SR Uranus

Hmm, I will be also having such this aspect in new SR but in my case natal Moon will conjuct SR DC and also SR Moon will conjuct South Node in 8th SR house.

I´m just remember my SR when I began my last relationship.
In SR I had:

SR DC conjunct SR Uranus and also SR South Node was there
SR AC conjunct as well SR North Node in Libra and fell to natal 6th house
SR Moon made trine to natal Venus in 7th house but also square to natal Jupiter
SR Mars, Neptune and Chiron were in SR 5th house.

Let me know how it will be your next year, thanx. :)

sibylline

Thank you sibylline for your interest[...]I think this SR will be more breakup than engagement but I'm interested in your opinion.Thankx.

The SR looks okay but the transits don't look so good, I have to admit.

So I have with a few more examples:

I think the first one is interesting. A friend, who married a few years ago, but was separated and divorced in three years:

SR Cancer Ascendant with Moon/Jupiter/Uranus/ conjunction near the MC, opposite Saturn and square Pluto - T-square

SR Ascendant is in natal 4th

SR Sun opposite Neptune/Chiron conjunction

SR Venus conjunct Mars sextile Neptune in 4th house, falls in 6th house in natal

His ex-wife, birth time unknown, so I will only mention the aspects:

Grand Cross between Saturn, Pluto, Moon, Jupiter/Uranus. SR Saturn conjuncts her Libra stellium.

SR Venus conjunct Mars sextile Neptune

SR Moon sextile SR Sun/Mercury

sibylline

Then I went way back in the time machine to look at my parents' SR for the year they were married. :lol:

For my mother:

SR Ascendant is in natal 10th house

SR Sun exact conjunction with Venus and IC, trine SR Pluto, conjunct natal Mercury (natal Sun ruler). In natal 1st house

SR Mars/Saturn in 8th sextile Moon/Jupiter. Fell in natal 6th house.

Moon/Jupiter in the 10th SR, natal 8th house

Mercury in 3rd SR, natal 1st house

For my father:

SR Ascendant is in natal 10th house

Sun, Venus, Merc in 11th, in 8th and 9th (latter two) natally. SR Venus square Saturn, trine Uranus, SR Sun square SR Moon.

Grand Trine with Moon, Merc, and Neptune. Moon in 8th SR, 5th natal.

SR Mars, Saturn, and Pluto in 2nd, fall in 11th natal. SR Jupiter and Neptune in 4th, fall in 1st house in natal

Looking at many charts I'm noticing the prominence of the MC and 10th house. Perhaps because of the public nature of a wedding or engagement and the house's relation to one's reputation and position in life?

Erulastiel14

I looked at my parents SR charts the year they met and the year they married. They dated for 4 years before marriage.

Mom --> The year she met my dad:
SR Mercury, Uranus, Mars, Venus stellium in SR 5th house

Mom --> The year she married my dad:
SR Jupiter, Saturn, Sun, Pluto, Mercury stellium in SR 7th house
SR Mars in SR 5th house
SR Venus trine SR Ascendant

Dad --> The year he met my mom:
SR Neptune in SR 5th house
SR Neptune trine SR Ascendant/sextile Descendant

Dad --> The year he married my mom:
SR Moon combust SR Descendant
SR Venus in SR 7th house
SR Saturn/SR Pluto trine SR Descendant/SR Moon
SR Neptune sextile SR Descendant/SR Moon

Pretty clear for both but I'm :surprised::surprised: at my mom's. Especially because her birthday falls in some curious places in the timeline of their relationship. I had to use the rule that SR charts can become active 3 months before the native's birthday.

tisha83

Looking at many charts I'm noticing the prominence of the MC and 10th house. Perhaps because of the public nature of a wedding or engagement and the house's relation to one's reputation and position in life?

Yes, I agree with you. MC or 10th house in SR can notice marriage or engagement because both are public events. But also 7th house can mark or 8th house. Thank you for examples of marriage in SR.

Iced8Ace

Have you read the sticky? The OP gave excellent examples on how to find these indicators. I hate to rehash, but you look for repetition. Go back to your past SR's for when you had relationships and you'll see something stick out.

For me, it's SR Venus conjunct my natal Saturn (5th house ruler) and both fall into the natal 7th. There are more indications---I was trying to sort it out recently.

I'm not a huge fan of lists so I'll post a chart.

Next year I think that I will have one of the most significant years in my life according to the SR

Really? Do you use profections? As an aside, I don't know if I should be mentioning this because I'm still unsure, but I've noticed that when the lord of the year, and the SR Asc ruler are the same (planet or sign? not sure yet,) that the year was life changing and very important for me.

You may be on to something. I've noticed very exact MC contacts in the year I'm supposed to get married.

Iced8Ace

First, everyone will have different indications, because we have different charts. My 5th house may not have the same ruler as yours, for instance. Here's a visual example:

I had some fun in paint.

The SR planets are on the outer wheel. The natal chart is on the inside.

The SR Asc ruler is Jupiter. Since this is the 18th year, the profectional year lord is the 7th sign, (Pisces in my chart) who is also ruled by Jupiter.

I've highlighted SR Saturn, and SR Jupiter. Natal moon makes a partile (exact) trine to SR Saturn square to SR Jupiter within 1 degree.

Saturn is the 5th house ruler in my natal chart. Jupiter rules the 7th house. Saturn aspects Moon in my natal chart. Moon aspects Jupiter also in my chart.

During this year, there were 3 individuals who's Jupiter's and Saturn's made a partile (exact) aspect to my moon and who were into me. No joke.

We can see that because it's the 7th sign profectional year, Jupiter was activated, and also Moon, Saturn, Venus and Mercury, who are in the 7th sign of Pisces were also activated.

To sum everything up, I have a Moon-Jupiter aspect and a Moon-Saturn aspect in my natal chart. There is a Moon-Jupiter and Moon-Saturn aspect in the 2013 SR. During 2013, the 7th sign of Pisces in my chart was activated, and the ruler Jupiter was activated, along with Mercury, Moon, Saturn and Venus who are in the 7th sign of Pisces.

I would recommend to anyone who doesn't study profections to give it a try. As you can see, it's a very useful technique for SR chart delineation(s) and easy to learn too.
SR%202013%201.gif

Attachments

• Natal Chart.jpg
    Natal Chart.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 46
Last edited: