North Node in Pisces and second house, South Node in Virgo

astro2222

well I have North Node in Pisces and second house...having North Node in second house means that I have to earn everything in this life all by myself because in my past life I was helped by my family or my partner's money... well in this life they aren't going to be there, well at least they help me somehow, they do work, they give me some money if I don't have any...

olso the North Node Pisces says that I must give up my rigid ways if I want to expierence the existence that I desperately seek...

well my question is how can I make some money or some wealth in order not to depend upon my family's money or my partner's... how can I earn money if I am live the piscean way rather than be more materialistic... so what is my path anyway... to earn some property by myself or to seek the beauty of the cosmos rather than the materialistic dirt?

or what is my soul path anyway... money or learning not to be so rigid...?

Last edited:

Hosh

I don't know where you got your information from. I suggest Martin Schulman's Karmic Astrology Volume 1: The Moon's Nodes an Reincarnation.

I've had the fortune of glimpsing fragments (not full memories) of my past life experiences. When I read the descriptions for where my North and South Nodes are, they are dead on. The friends I've shown their's too have the same experience, even when some don't have access to past life memories.

The description provides information on the emotional and mental attachments, and where you need to be going. This is very important. The consciousness radiated by the Moon relates to your experience rather than your actions. So it isn't so much that you are "supposed to" work in this lifetime, so much as your experience and feelings related to work. Where you are going is usually in the direction that feels uncomfortable, yet when you finally start moving towards there, will feel strangely fulfilling.

For North Node in Pisces (South Node in Virgo), here's an excerpt from Schulman:

In the realm of consciousness, this is the hardest Nodal position to deal with. Here, as a result of many lifetimes, the individual starts to realize his own rigidity. He is aware of his patterns and how much they hurt him; yet he finds them difficult to let go of. In prior lives, he lived in the consciousness of a finite universe where all was well structured. Now he is confronted with the realization that truth extends beyond what his finite senses can measure or even perceive. ...

I sympathize. I got some of my own Virgo going :) In this Age, we tend to only look at measurable and falsifiable reality. However, experiences is subjective, and by definition, is neither measurable or falsifiable. It's easy to say, "Oh, this anger, it isn't real, so has no bearing on what I am doing." The thing is, the experience is real, even if the content that you are experiencing might not be real (in the sense of measurable, and falsifiable). In your particular case, the experiencing might feel more real than the things you are experiencing :)

This is an excerpt for North Node in Second House (South Node in the Eighth):

The individual with these Nodes spends a good amount of his current-life energies on the darker side of life. From past incarnations he has secrets which he now spends most of his time guarding carefully. His greatest difficulty is in attempting to lead a life which is beyond reproach for his lower self is powerfully strong.

From past incarnations, this individual feels shunned by society. Now, on the outskirts of acceptance, he is like a little lost child in the winter snow, peeking into the window of a brightly lit cabin with the hope that somebody will come and let him in out of the night.

The individual must learn to develop an build that which is sincerely meaningful to him, understanding clearly that that which is dishonorably obtained is highly difficult to preserve. He cannot expect to grow through other people's efforts for if he wishes to cross the bridge, he must pay the toll out of his own pocket.

The sign [Virgo] which contains the South Node indicates the ways in which former incarnations have brought the individual to be too preoccupied with the business of others.

The sign [Pisces] which contains the North Node shows ways in which he can now build a substantially new and meaningful life for himself by establishing his own value systems.

So this isn't necessarily about "earning money" in tension with the Piscean experience. It's more that, your past life incarnation had a habit of keeping secrets and taboos in a rigid way. It reminds me a bit of the lifestyle of the Yakuza -- keeping honor in the underworld -- or lifestyles of spies. I don't know if that's what actually happens. It could be anything. And it doesn't matter. Getting in touch with your experience matters more.

If the Lunar Nodes also form aspects, it changes the urgency and other energetic flows. For example, if both nodes each conjunct with a planet, then you're not getting out of this incarnation without resolving this.

There's a lot more information in the book, and I highly recommend looking your's up.

JUPITERASC

well I have North Node in Pisces and second house...having North Node in second house means that I have to earn everything in this life all by myself because in my past life I was helped by my family or my partner's money... well in this life they aren't going to be there, well at least they help me somehow, they do work, they give me some money if I don't have any...

olso the North Node Pisces says that I must give up my rigid ways if I want to expierence the existence that I desperately seek...

well my question is how can I make some money or some wealth in order not to depend upon my family's money or my partner's... how can I earn money if I am live the piscean way rather than be more materialistic... so what is my path anyway... to earn some property by myself or to seek the beauty of the cosmos rather than the materialistic dirt?

or what is my soul path anyway... money or learning not to be so rigid...?
website provides interpretations for the North Node in Signs at http://lunarnodes.com/signs.html :smile:

- for example:

North Node in Pisces

There is a need for the person to seek the peace and harmony of a more spiritual path to give their life meaning. They are more likely to succeed with the support of those that can act as spiritual guides and give the person a more sacred objectivity.

South Node in Virgo

The individual has learnt that there is more to life than compulsive perfection and a routine born of obsession.