Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandeepan

Re: Sports astrology

it is comparing team performance to the sub sub placement.

Might b incorrect in this game as jup and sat retro and I m not able to understand their behavior if they r star lord or sign lord of a direct planet. Need to notice some more games

Ray chaudhari

IRE v/s PAK - 15 March 2015

Lucky Numbers - 6, 5, 1

IRE - 3
PAK - 7

Similar Match Expected Like IND/ZIM

Not Sure About Winner,

BUT IRE WILL SURELY PUT PAK IN PRESSURE & EVEN THEY CAN WIN THE MATCH

Hello sir plz can u share astoro numberology realation with each others like number 6 and 3 best n 6 and 6 best.plz can share me any book or site.plzzz.

SSB

@ Ray Chaudhari : PM me your email address, I will send you relation of numbers.

kplover

Banned

qusrtr finals results
sirilanka vs sa
sl
ind vs bangla
ind but not an easy task for indians
wi vs nz
90 prcnt wi
aus vs pak
aus

Sandeepan

Ind Lanka NZ PaK.

detailed and updated on game day if any change in victorious teams after confirming asc.

Last edited:

bluetooth

Prima facie outcome of QF charts

SA Vs SL- 18 Mar 2015

Both countries are Aq ASC having Chandra Lagna in Sc. Moon starlord on QF day is mars which signifies 3/10 in both charts. everything ensuring a cracker of contest. agent of mars are Ra/Ke for SL and SA respectively which r placed in 3 for SL and 12th for SA which gives SL a slight edge but nevertheless,a thrilling encounter

Ind Vs Bangla - 19 Mar 2015

Rahu star has not been much beneficial for India. Is it a mere co incidence that India has thrashed 2 minnows(UAE & Ireland) on Rahu stars this CWC and they are going to play another one on same star ?? actually 3 Planets transiting their 11th house are organizing everything smoothly for them as well as it has helped them remaining unbeaten so far.
Result should be very Identical to previous 2 Rahu star days.

Aus Vs Pak - 20 Mar 2015

Moon transits on PB star whose owner Jup owns 4/7 for Aus and 9/12 for Pak, Troubles are ensured for Pak. We have seen Pak struggling recently on Jup star against Zimbabwe, On the other hand, Australia have never lost a game on Jup star since 2010 while playing at home. Last time when both sides met for an ODI encounter, it was Punarvasu star on 29 Jan 2010 at perth when Aus thrashed Pak by 135 runs. But road is not so smooth for Oz this time as moon will be transiting 12th of their natal moon, both teams to face troubles during game but PB certainly giving advantage to Oz.

NZ Vs WI - 21 Mar 2015

Similarly like India, 3 planets transiting their 11th house has helped them being unbeaten. Moon is highly afflicated on QF day , Ketu and Uranus both comes into picture as well as moon also transiting 12th of natal moon for NZ. Mercury owns 2,4 for NZ and we have seen them struggling on mer star recently against Bangladesh when moon was transiting their 8th of natal moon. NZ need to do some really hard work to Keep their record intact.

Last edited:

cricastro

Its been the most difficult chart for me to analyse and now ASC is cancer "the house of moon" and here we need to treat the moon differently than in any other ascendant. beside this their is another confusion for assigning ascendant According to the kit color method.
This is Definite a game for ASC to win. AS L7 Saturn is Stationary Retro a clear testimoney for DSC to lose. and i am assigning ASC to South Africa here according to teh color method.

bluetooth

frawley has suggested to take dispositor of moon as lord1 when cancer is rising sign.

i used to take bat first team as asc when using western. u may also give it a try

cricastro

frawley has suggested to take dispositor of moon as lord1 when cancer is rising sign.

i used to take bat first team as asc when using western. u may also give it a try

Thanks BT, i know that dispositor thing and thats was the confusion to assign the colour to asc or dss, as if than the significator for both is Saturn. so being a clear dark blue i assign Dsc Capricorn to Srilanka and chart is very clear for a defeat of DSC team.

cricastro

I am curious about the cup winning prospects of Srilanka and south africa .. They can be a real threat to India for cup. :( Non astrologically and as a Indian Cricket team fan I say so. Hopefully there is no damage by these teams to India. :(

Sorry to say it again, but india is going out by Bangladesh.

Amit89

So you guys use color method to assign ASC-DSC, what about favorite method?

Will toss winner be given Asc?

The colour method worked in 2014 FIFA world cup final.

Amit89

Prima facie outcome of QF charts

SA Vs SL- 18 Mar 2015

Both countries are Aq ASC having Chandra Lagna in Sc. Moon starlord on QF day is mars which signifies 3/10 in both charts. everything ensuring a cracker of contest. agent of mars are Ra/Ke for SL and SA respectively which r placed in 3 for SL and 12th for SA which gives SL a slight edge but nevertheless,a thrilling encounter

Ind Vs Bangla - 19 Mar 2015

Rahu star has not been much beneficial for India. Is it a mere co incidence that India has thrashed 2 minnows(UAE & Ireland) on Rahu stars this CWC and they are going to play another one on same star ?? actually 3 Planets transiting their 11th house are organizing everything smoothly for them as well as it has helped them remaining unbeaten so far.
Result should be very Identical to previous 2 Rahu star days.

Aus Vs Pak - 20 Mar 2015

Moon transits on PB star whose owner Jup owns 4/7 for Aus and 9/12 for Pak, Troubles are ensured for Pak. We have seen Pak struggling recently on Jup star against Zimbabwe, On the other hand, Australia have never lost a game on Jup star since 2010 while playing at home. Last time when both sides met for an ODI encounter, it was Punarvasu star on 29 Jan 2010 at perth when Aus thrashed Pak by 135 runs. But road is not so smooth for Oz this time as moon will be transiting 12th of their natal moon, both teams to face troubles during game but PB certainly giving advantage to Oz.

NZ Vs WI - 21 Mar 2015

Similarly like India, 3 planets transiting their 11th house has helped them being unbeaten. Moon is highly afflicated on QF day , Ketu and Uranus both comes into picture as well as moon also transiting 12th of natal moon for NZ. Mercury owns 2,4 for NZ and we have seen them struggling on mer star recently against Bangladesh when moon was transiting their 8th of natal moon. NZ need to do some really hard work to Keep their record intact.

I thought Sri Lanka were Virgo Asc? Chart worked for 2007 world cup final. Check:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4687&page=3&highlight=Lanka+Virgo

Last edited:

cricastro

So you guys use color method to assign ASC-DSC, what about favorite method?

Will toss winner be given Asc?

The colour method worked in 2014 FIFA world cup final.

Amit, only i use the color method, rest i dont know how they assign asc/dsc. only BT i know do the reading from country charts... Fav on asc method i tried in this world cup but it didnt worked .. so i changed it back to color method

shiva

SA Vs SL- 18 Mar 2015@ Sydney,Australia.
Looks who ever wins toss going to lose match, but for 20:05 favour toss winner.
Match ending sun sub favour toss looser from 21:09 local time.
Overall advantage to toss loose.

Amit89

Amit, only i use the color method, rest i dont know how they assign asc/dsc. only BT i know do the reading from country charts... Fav on asc method i tried in this world cup but it didnt worked .. so i changed it back to color method

Muhammad,

Thank you, color method seems to be working on most sports.

I'll post my predictions on QF soon.

South Africa vs Sri Lanka:

South Africa wearing lighter color so get ASC.

ASC cancer, which is light color and green.
Moreover, the 10th lord(ASC team success) is in dignity and conjunct mid-heaven!+2

Sri Lanka:

DSC ruler saturn retro.

Clearly major testimonies goes to South Africa.

Last edited:

karthik20

Hello all, checkin start time asc is in 8 deg gemini.. sublord is rahu. The significatns look bad for the asc which should b sa..?

Status
Not open for further replies.