Can Pregnancy Indicators in SR also = New Chapters in Life?

Thirteen

Hello everyone,

I was reviewing my solar return for the upcoming year of 2019 and was a little - ok, a lot - surprised at what I found to be were multiple pregnancy indicators:

SR AC in Cancer (5 degrees from my natal - powerful year for me)
SR Ruler of 1st in SR 4th
SR Moon in SR 4th
SR Venus in SR 4th
SR Jupiter in SR 5th
SR Pluto in SR 7th

There were a couple of other indicators but I dont remember those details. The ones Ive mentioned above seem to be the more common and better known indicators of pregnancy. Ive attached my SR chart for 2019.

Just to clarify, I was not looking for indicators of pregnancy as a personal wish/intention for myself. I am not currently trying to get pregnant. I was randomly searching SR aspects and I kept seeing repeating "pregnancy indicator" topics for the aspects I found in my SR. To my surprise, I found I have more than one pregnancy indicator here, and astrologically speaking, no other explanation for these aspects.

A little background info: I am currently single and do not have a man actively involved in my life at this time. I might have some potential but I am not (I think)in a place at the moment where a committed relationship would materialize in the coming month or two for myself(seeing as the year's end is drawing close, and the SR reflects the new year). To jump from singleness to committed relationship to pregnancy seems like quite large jumps. In the case of such jumps materializing, I would then expect Uranus in the 5th perhaps, but he is in my 10th instead. Yes having a child would change my status considerably, but surprise pregnancies usually contain Uranus in the 5th house, according to my research.

I am undergoing a "cleaning of house" at this time and expecting a lot of new beginnings in the coming year. I have been getting a lot of pregnancy related intuitive messages, and simply thought these meant "giving birth to new beginnings" for me... but after seeing my SR chart reflect such strong pregnancy indicators, now I am not so sure. Are these SR aspects unique to the event of pregnancy? Or can they also simply point to new beginnings as my rational mind would like to think? I would really appreciate some thoughts on this subject, especially those with experience in this arena.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 48

ElenaJ

Pregnancy indications would normally concern the 5th house, not the 4th, except for the IC perhaps. 5th ruler, mars, is conjunct Neptune in the 9th.

Thirteen

Thank you for your thoughts ElenaJ.

Does my having the 5th house ruler conjunct Neptune in the 9th contradict all of the other aspects Ive mentioned? From what Ive read, 4th house action along with 5th house are pregnancy indicators, not 5th alone. Correct me if I am wrong.

And just out of curiosity, what does Mars conjunct Neptune in the 9th signify? Could the 5th house ruler in the 9th indicate children from overseas?
Could adoption from another country be a potential, if pregnancy is not possible with this chart?

ardentika

Thank you for your thoughts ElenaJ.

Does my having the 5th house ruler conjunct Neptune in the 9th contradict all of the other aspects Ive mentioned? From what Ive read, 4th house action along with 5th house are pregnancy indicators, not 5th alone. Correct me if I am wrong.

And just out of curiosity, what does Mars conjunct Neptune in the 9th signify? Could the 5th house ruler in the 9th indicate children from overseas?
Could adoption from another country be a potential, if pregnancy is not possible with this chart?

Eh, I had this year Moon in 4th, didn't get pregnant, just spend a lot of time with my family and they were my prime focus.

In my own small research I've found the NN to be in the 5H of SR in the year when a woman gets pregnant. If you don't have that, no worries. You can't get pregnant by force haha. Just have protected sex, and you will be good. :D
So yeah, I'd say 5H is more for children rather than the 4th.

Thirteen

Eh, I had this year Moon in 4th, didn't get pregnant, just spend a lot of time with my family and they were my prime focus.

In my own small research I've found the NN to be in the 5H of SR in the year when a woman gets pregnant. If you don't have that, no worries. You can't get pregnant by force haha. Just have protected sex, and you will be good. :D
So yeah, I'd say 5H is more for children rather than the 4th.

Thanks for the assurance ;)
Curious, what major influences do you see in this chart?
Do you think new (positive) beginnings in the home are likely(Moon and Venus in 4th)?
I am going through a difficult personal situation regarding home at the moment.

Anything in the chart that sticks out to you not pertaining to what has already been mentioned?
Thoughts appreciated.