Neptune

Scorpio90

Hello everyone :wink:

I found an article that says the following:

"The planet Neptune and its corresponding 12th House of Spirituality are notoriously active in the rich lists. There is something to be said about having total faith in your ability to acquire wealth. If you have a strong 12 and / or Neptune house, you have that faith in swords. "

Neptune in house 12, this position has attraction power or something similar?

The_Saturnian

Hi,

Quite possibly. Neptune/12th house/Pisces is the lord of spiritual and all things other worldly. Neptune is also a representation of maya (illusion/dreams). If you're familiar with the things like the 'law of attraction', such practices can be used to manifest things. Though like all outer planets, there are always life long lessons to be learnt through their aspects/transits. Neptune is the spiritual power which, depending on how it is harnessed, can be used to attract things into your life. I will contradict myself a little here, because Neptune is about the spirit which is completely the opposite of the material things like money or acquiring wealth. Spiritual wealth yes, material wealth no.

Hermeshadesluna

Hi,

Quite possibly. Neptune/12th house/Pisces is the lord of spiritual and all things other worldly. Neptune is also a representation of maya (illusion/dreams). If you're familiar with the things like the 'law of attraction', such practices can be used to manifest things. Though like all outer planets, there are always life long lessons to be learnt through their aspects/transits. Neptune is the spiritual power which, depending on how it is harnessed, can be used to attract things into your life. I will contradict myself a little here, because Neptune is about the spirit which is completely the opposite of the material things like money or acquiring wealth. Spiritual wealth yes, material wealth no.
I agree, the 12th house is the natural house for Neptune to be.

Scorpio90

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_escorpio_2017621.41967.9059.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_escorpio_2017621.41967.9059.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 23

Lin

You know, I think you need to have a more balanced definition of Neptune...let alone with other planets in the 12th.

Neptune can be very deceptive and make you deceptive and also prone to being deceived.

the 12th house can be very secretive and it is called the house of secrets and also the area where you can be your own worst enemy. You can work against yourself....even when there are positive aspects or transits.

It usually means that your NON-public life is bigger than average. It may mean that you tend to not be open and honest when you first meet someone. Maybe because it's a habit, maybe because that is what you experienced in your home, maybe because you have an innate lack of trust.

It's hard to be objective about YOURSELF with these heavy planets in the 12th.

However, 12th house planets do not preclude success. Many presidents have had 12th house planets.

But it can be unfriendly in interpersonal relationships. It's a big subject.
Are you male or female?
LIN

Last edited: