Help with Pisces Rising/Ascendant

Aderin

My whole life, I've been diving off the deep-end, going to the extremes with things. I've suffered from annorexia, OCD, fears of technology, etc. I know deep inside that I don't have these problems, but the only problem is that my pisces rising keeps playing tricks on me, wanting me to believe I have problems so that I can entertain myself... Guess I'm highly susceptible to BOREDOM!

HELP! How do you treat Pisces rising craziness? Not saying all Pisces rising are like this but our 'hallmark' trait is we are constantly 'changing' and aren't the same person they were two weeks ago...

Any ideas/help would GREATLY be appreicated, Love, Aderin

ashriia

take a look at the entire chart to see what is going on. This is usually not just a problem caused by the ascendant. Where is your natal neptune? 6th house? what hard aspects does it make? what is uranus, pluto and venus doing in the chart.

My whole life, I've been diving off the deep-end, going to the extremes with things. I've suffered from annorexia, OCD, fears of technology, etc. I know deep inside that I don't have these problems, but the only problem is that my pisces rising keeps playing tricks on me, wanting me to believe I have problems so that I can entertain myself... Guess I'm highly susceptible to BOREDOM!

HELP! How do you treat Pisces rising craziness? Not saying all Pisces rising are like this but our 'hallmark' trait is we are constantly 'changing' and aren't the same person they were two weeks ago...

Any ideas/help would GREATLY be appreicated, Love, Aderin

As a pisces rising with a pisces sun, and a mutable Gemini moon, I can totally see where you are coming from with the "shifts" in personality, and being effected by your surroundings or people in your life. It's like they are moons orbiting you like little satellites (sometimes like flies), and they're gravity affects you in a way where all you can feel is like you're a tumultuous sea, being confused on whether your tide is coming in or out, it's like an emotional storm, but it's YOUR energy, you should be able to have some sort of control on it, right? Others have such an effect, that it can be debilitating. Especially if they are family. Oh good god, I know I've had my moments..!

I've found that riding the emotional waves out helps a lot, because they will pass, and you can always find your center again. Playing onto the personality changes is a consideration too, as it is only in your nature to be a chameleon, so consider embracing that aspect of your highly sensitive self, that you are so adaptable, it could be considered a gift.
Time also is a factor, as you get older you will learn from experiences and about yourself and your strengths and what is important enough for you to worry about. You don't have to be any kind of cray if you don't wish to.

Meditating is also so, so, so, beneficial.

Posting your chart is a good idea too, like Ashriia said! I'd like to see it, anyway

Last edited:

Lion o ness

As a Pisces rising, I blend in with other people's energy..
It's kinda like morphing into this other person...
If they make hand gestures, I start unknowing making the hand gestures..
So on and so on...

The biggest thing for me was learning about the Pisces rising, and making an effort not to loose yourself when you mix your energy with someone else...

Loosing myself has been my biggest issue... But at least now I'm conscious of it, and now I know to keep my self on track, and that helps..

Also stay around positive people, negative energy will bring anyone down, but maybe more so a Pisces placement person.