Pisces woman and Aries man- Synastry and Composite chart

chantel02

I just met this Aries and I feel a really deep connection with him already. We have a lot of good aspects and house placements when it comes to synastry, like his Sun and Venus in my 7th house and my Sun in his 1st house, but there are also a couple challenging aspects like his Sun and Moon Square my Neptune and Uranus, and our composite chart has a Moon opposite Neptune and Uranus aspect.

Do you think that if a relationship develops, it will be okay then end quickly, or do you think it has potential?

CHARTS-
Synastry: http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...4&syr=2013&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&add=22&ast=

Composite: http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...4&syr=2013&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&add=22&ast=

rahu

Banned
the first hing tha sticks out in the composite is moon opposed to neptune/uranus conjuction. this gives a very strong psychic connection but it also shows that you and he have "dreams" and expecations that aren't likely to form. this aspect gives great ideas but usually these ideas and feelings are not caried throught.again the psycic connection is remarkable bu this is not a aspect of stabilty .

jupiter is square to pluto which shows that the relationship is not a priority . this squar eis exremely ambitios but in a singular manner, thats emotional commitment is secondary to selfish desires. this a;lso shows a steeak of control and domination.

there is a strong affection though as the moon/venus/sun stellium shows you time togeher is always joyous. tere is a emotional and mental affection and openess ta is always surrouded by laughter and good feelings.
but the pluto/jupiter idpont is opposed to venus whic reinterates tha point that personal ambition ad selfisness will trump the relationship. this aspect can be good if you both are
furthuring your professions or education .you might help each other in this manner but if you expec a intimate commited relationship then you will be let down.
you post shows that you are wondering if this connection will be short lived. your feelings are correct if you want a serious involvement .you could be very good helpmates in advancing your personal goals.
the moom/saurn midpoint(devotion) is square to chiron,which shows a overly critical atitude. this can show a interest in uderstanding and elping with any emotional issues you my have but i more often manifests as a overly critic atitude that is easily dissatifies with their partner.
the saturn/pluto midpoint is square to the vensu/sun midpoint. this is very unfavorable as it shows a emotional block with very little real emotional truth betwee you. this aspect also is extrmely selfish and shows a selfish emphasis on sex with no iinterest in the intimate love ths can form from the phsical hookup.

so i think your feelings are correct tha this will be a affair only with no serious interest for a long term relationship.
but again the strong psychic connection could try to fool you as many times when such a mental connectionn exist , one thinks that a honest emotional connection is also possible. in this case , not so much.

rahu

Last edited: