Sagittarius consuming my thoughts!

sprnkls

So, back in our early twenties a Sagittarius and I dated in college. It honestly was the best year and few months of my life! He was sweet, treated me like a princess, and was really thoughtful and supportive.

But when he started "sexting" with his ex Scorpio girlfriend. I'm not sure how long it was going on, but basically they would chat, video chat text, email inappropriate pictures and saying "I love you" to each other. Also, when he would go to his home state for school breaks they hooked up. He even tried sneaking her to a hotel near our college without me knowing! On top of that, he basically had a repository of all these naked pictures of all his exes, which wouldn't have bothered me if he had just put them away somewhere where I wouldn't find them, obviously. This went on for a while, about a few months - about 6 or 7. I'm sure there are a lot of things I never knew or found out about.

He told me he loved me within three months of us dating, and within 6 months that he wanted to spend a lifetime with me.

Unfortunately I became that paranoid girlfriend, and I couldn't trust him. He would always say "I will try hard to gain your trust". He claimed he was his "father's son": Always lying and a cheater.

Eventually I left him because I became really depressed with the past and felt like I would never be able to trust him. Ever. All the stuff we had gone through really hurt my self esteem and I was ready to quit school and be alone. It really hurt him, to the point that he cried. He was still really sweet after the breakup. We would talk every day.

I moved on to a Scorpio about 2 months after we broke up. He pulled me out of the slump I was in and so I gave him my heart because I believed I could trust him with it. I think it was the biggest mistake I have ever made. I don't ever get to see my friends, he's always criticizing my thoughts, hobbies, and lifestyle - even down to the way I walk! He yells, says some really hurtful things at times, he's not romantic, we only do things he wants to do, we have been together for 4 years and I still have yet to meet his parents, because they're prejudice so he is giving them "space" to finally accept and ask about us, and not force me on them. The list goes on and on. Basically I don't see a future with this guy and I just gave up on trying.

I ended up talking to Sagittarius about a week ago, and apologized about not being more patient with him, and giving him a chance to change his ways. Apparently he went through counseling, and has matured. It is so admirable and sexy!

Now he's with a Pisces and have been together for about almost a year now - she's a very sweet girl, and they have a lot in common hobby wise and I admit I am very jealous! I felt like him and I weren't finished, and I know that it's not fair that he wait for me forever or break Pisces' heart for me, but I cannot get him off my mind. All these feelings are coming back. Looking at past emails, pictures, and journal entries and it tears me apart!

He doesn't talk to me as often as he does, doesn't initiate conversation but we have long conversations about things that have been going on in our lives when I talk to him. We talk a little about the past. He rarely ever brings up pisces when we talk. She talked about how he offered to move in with her, yet he claims he would always have a place of his own. Pisces gets annoyed that he's friends with all of his exes.

I spoke to a few close friends about this and they say I should tell him I miss him and that if he rejects me or is really cold to me that it will put my mind at ease so that I can move on. I fear rejection and I'm scared to tell him because him, Pisces, and I have a ton of mutual friends! It would make gatherings awkward.

People always tell me I like to "play it safe". Should I make an exception, put all social pressures aside and take a risk?

----------

Me: My chart attached
Sagittarius (Dec 4, 87): Venus in Capricorn, Mars in Scorpio
Pisces (March 3, 90): Venus in Capricorn (or Aquarius - not sure), Mars in Capricorn
Scorpio - if anyone cares (Nov 5th, 85): Venus in Libra ,Mars in Libra

Attachments

• sprnkls2.gif
    sprnkls2.gif
    50 KB · Views: 16