Curious...anyone wish to help?

K

kallisto

Hello, I am fairly new to astrology and I recently had a professional natal chart composed but I found it to be a little to complex for me to understand with the knowledge I have now-which I am looking to expand. In the meantime, I thought I would ask the knowledgable members of this board if they would mind taking a look at my chart? This is only if anyone is interested, of course. I appreciate any efforts! I'm trying to find insight as to why I feel so frustrated with trying to find a career, also my love life... Figured I would start from the cosmos, in! Here is the link to my chart:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/char...min=17&lat=33.58&long=117.87&zone=4&e1=0&e2=1

August 27, 1983
04:15PM PST
Bellevue, WA
47N, 36'38"
122W, 11'58"

Thanks for any help!

wilsontc

Staff member
Career and love, to Kallisto

Kallisto,

To find out about career, take a look for Capricorn, Saturn, 10th house (all have to do with career). In your chart you have Saturn (duty, also career) conjunct (energy is combined with) Pluto (transformation, also power) conjunct Midheaven (outerworld), so you seek a powerful career in the outer world. You also have Capricorn (duty, also career) intercepted (focused) in the first house (being, also action), so you are very active in seeking your career.

In your transit chart (about the outer world) your transiting (moving planets in the sky) Saturn (duty, also career, restriction) is conjuncting Mars (being, also action), so you may find it challenging to take action at this time. However, transiting Pluto (transformation, also power) is sextiling (energy goes easily with) your Saturn stellium (collection of energies) described previously, so it could be that you will find that your continuing to powerfully pursue a career will have results once Saturn stops conjuncting Pluto ( about a year from now ). Meanwhile you will be having Pluto conjuncting your Ascendant (self), so your personal power will be building during this time.

As to love, take a look for Libra, Venus, and 7th house. Taking a look for Libra, we see you have Libra (relationships) modifying Pluto (transformation, also power), so you may tend to overpower people in your relationships. You also have Venus (relationships) square (energy needs to be combined with) Uranus (friends, also impulsiveness), so you may get into (and out of) relationships impulsively. (There is nothing in your 7th house, so I am leaving it out of the interpretation). Perhaps it would be best to try to be FRIENDS with other people and then, if something comes out of it, that's fine, and, if not, that's fine, too. There is usually a "close but not TOO close" energy for the person with this aspect.

From the cosmos,

Tim

K

kallisto

Hello,

I appreciate the information given. What does it mean when you say I don't have a seventh house? Does this mean there is no influence from that house? Also, do you think there are certain careers suited for my chart? I'm having trouble figuring out what to do. Maybe that is what I will be struggling with this year. Thanks again for the help.

wilsontc

Staff member
Career and Love contineud, to Kallisto

Kallisto,

I meant to say that you have no ENERGY focused in the 7th house (relationships), so you don't focus on relationships for the sake of being in relationships. Relationships occur as a result of focusing on something else. The strong Scorpio, Pluto, 8th house (psychology, other people's money) possibly indicate a career in psyschology or banking. The over all chart indications are that you would want to be involved with the public and somehow in control of the situation. Look for jobs which are public and allow you to be in control. As to which job, that is up to you! Perhaps a career counseling center could give you help at identifying jobs which match this description.

Suggesting,

Tim

K

kallisto

Thank you!

Thanks so much to Tim! I really appreciate the time spent reviewing my chart, and your website has been very helpful for me to understand my own chart better.