Anyone willing to point out some stuff for me?

abisert

Hiya guys,
A lot of you, or some of you may know me from my other thread that I posted. But today, I would like to see if there's anything in my natal chart I should know.

Attachments

• Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

waybread

With your Mercury-sun in your first house of body/personality, you probably identify (sun) with your intelligence (Mercury.) These planets trine your highly volatile Mars-Uranus, so you probably have a lot more energy than most people you know.

You have to be very careful to learn to control your temper and tendency to feel hyper, with Mars-Uranus opposite your moon. Your temper (moon-Mars) may flare up suddently (Uranus) so please train yourself to "count to ten" before you react to anything in an angry (Mars) way.

With Venus square Neptune it may be hard for you to be very realistic: it may be much more pleasant to live in a fantasy world. This may be an issue for you in engaging in a romantic relationship (Venus), because Neptune doesn't give us a sense of reality. It gives beautiful illusions and bitter disillusionment while missing the reality in between. You may think of your love interest in a dreamy idealistic way, only to feel disillusioned later if you cannot see this person in a more objective, realistic way.

Neptune is also the tip of a "yod" formation and in your 4th house of your parents and early childhood conditioning. At its best Neptune can give unconditional love and forgiveness. Negatively, has you get older, you may find yourself feeling disillusioned about your childhood if you cannot realize that you are loved by imperfect people. Given your other thread, this might have something to do with your family's religion. Jupiter rules conventional religious faiths and theology, while Neptune is more about mysticism and spirituality.

That close opposition between Chiron-IC and Saturn-MC can suggest problems with parents. You've already shared about your father opposing your study of astrology, but he may be much more of a disciplinarian than just astrology; so do what you can to see his side of the issues. Chiron deals with hurts that never really heal, but it can also give a lot of wisdom and compassion if you stick with it.

Your chart has a prominent kite pattern pointing to your moon-Jupiter in Virgo in your 11th house. Your friends (11th house) are probably extremely important to you. As you get older, you may want to work through a larger group or organization to improve life (Virgo) for its members or the goals it represents.

Last edited:

abisert

With your Mercury-sun in your first house of body/personality, you probably identify (sun) with your intelligence (Mercury.) These planets trine your highly volatile Mars-Uranus, so you probably have a lot more energy than most people you know.

You have to be very careful to learn to control your temper and tendency to feel hyper, with Mars-Uranus opposite your moon. Your temper (moon-Mars) may flare up suddently (Uranus) so please train yourself to "count to ten" before you react to anything in an angry (Mars) way.

With Venus square Neptune it may be hard for you to be very realistic: it may be much more pleasant to live in a fantasy world. This may be an issue for you in engaging in a romantic relationship (Venus), because Neptune doesn't give us a sense of reality. It gives beautiful illusions and bitter disillusionment while missing the reality in between. You may think of your love interest in a dreamy idealistic way, only to feel disillusioned later if you cannot see this person in a more objective, realistic way.

Neptune is also the tip of a "yod" formation and in your 4th house of your parents and early childhood conditioning. At its best Neptune can give unconditional love and forgiveness. Negatively, has you get older, you may find yourself feeling disillusioned about your childhood if you cannot realize that you are loved by imperfect people. Given your other thread, this might have something to do with your family's religion. Jupiter rules conventional religious faiths and theology, while Neptune is more about mysticism and spirituality.

That close opposition between Chiron-IC and Saturn-MC can suggest problems with parents. You've already shared about your father opposing your study of astrology, but he may be much more of a disciplinarian than just astrology; so do what you can to see his side of the issues. Chiron deals with hurts that never really heal, but it can also give a lot of wisdom and compassion if you stick with it.

Your chart has a prominent kite pattern pointing to your moon-Jupiter in Virgo in your 11th house. Your friends (11th house) are probably extremely important to you. As you get older, you may want to work through a larger group or organization to improve life (Virgo) for its members or the goals it represents.

Pretty spot-on.

Is there something in particular you want to know about?

I seem to be very interested in Chiron and 12th house aspects.