Career and marriage stunted

divine spark

Hello, I am 33 and have no career and no marriage partner. All I want is to find true love and marry and have a child, and spend my life doing something satisfying that helps people - you know, have a career. But I am 33, single, still waitressing, and trying to figure it out, as I have been for years.

My heart breaks every day over the loss of my ex boyfriend.

I sometimes think about moving to California (from NYC) to study acupuncture, even thought it will be difficult and expensive, because it has helped me so much and it could potentially be a satisfying career. But then I ruin my handles with my ex who I truly love, and enter a BIG field of unknown, and give up al chances of being discovered as a singer.

It's just that I am getting older now and if I want to have a family....

I feel despair sometimes, life has no luster without love. Obviously, every single marriage or career prediction until now has been wrong, despite my efforts or relaxation of efforts and despite any falsely perfect scenarios that looked like thy were about to unfold.

September 28, 1984
20:08
Milwaukee, WI

divine spark

Please anyone?

QUOTE=divine spark;869628]Hello, I am 33 and have no career and no marriage partner. All I want is to find true love and marry and have a child, and spend my life doing something satisfying that helps people - you know, have a career. But I am 33, single, still waitressing, and trying to figure it out, as I have been for years.

I sometimes think about moving to California (from NYC) to study acupuncture, even thought it will be difficult and expensive, because it has helped me so much and it could potentially be a satisfying career. But then I ruin my handles with my ex who I truly love, and enter a BIG field of unknown, and give up al chances of being discovered as a singer.

I feel despair sometimes, life has no luster without love. Obviously, every single marriage or career prediction until now has been wrong, despite my efforts or relaxation of efforts and despite any falsely perfect scenarios that looked like thy were about to unfold.

September 28, 1984
Milwaukee, WI[/QUOTE]

Virinchi

There's very less (almost zero) chances of getting married in this life.
However, you can find some love in future, but it will disappoint again.

Career decisions will remain confused for another 2 yrs.
After end of 2022, you'll find yourself in some job but feeling of lack of love(family) remains

divine spark

Do you realize you could ruin someone's life with a statement like that? Did you read my question? Did you see my chart? Why would you do something like that?

muchacho

Hello, I am 33 and have no career and no marriage partner. All I want is to find true love and marry and have a child, and spend my life doing something satisfying that helps people - you know, have a career. But I am 33, single, still waitressing, and trying to figure it out, as I have been for years.

September 28, 1984
Milwaukee, WI
Chart indicates late marriage. Relationships situation should improve significantly in 2020 and career in 2023.

Saturn90

@divine spark, when you post your chart or birth info on a public forum, you need to be prepared for any kind of responses.

You chart does show a difficult position for getting married but I'll not entirely rule out getting married.

Your next cycle of Venus will be far better.

Januarystorm

in 2020 i see a big indicator of marriage

look at your natal chart on the 2nd of april 2020 with transits

jupiter+saturn double transit must always confirm an event
venus is conjunct your natal rahu

other aspects as well take a good look at it

also as per jaimini astrology i always check the yogini dasa especially for marriage timing- you will be going through mars/venus dasa at that time- always when venus is in play a big chance for romantic love/marriage is expected during that time, even better would be venus rahu period in yogini, that almost always ensures marriage- but for you that will be only in 2037 so this is close enough

in 2020 you will be happy in love- at least you will be in a relationship

keep your spirit and head high and stop thinking of ex boyfriends obviously there is something better waiting or else you would still be together- havent you noticed that you always get a boyfriend that is better than the previous one? exactly. :wink:

Last edited: