Return of the Ex Part 2?

I'm connected to an old friend of mine. It was love at first sight. We got serious at one point and it was very intense. Events kept us apart and we both deteriorated as people that led to an end. This was many moons ago.

However, lately I've noticed she has thought of me in some shape or form. She keeps in touch with mutuals. I've also been told by a psychic she is to return! She's also watched some of my videos I make. Is she to return, or was she merely just having a reflective moment?

Attachments

• ex.jpg
    ex.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 23

dr. farr

By the Ankara horary method, it does not look favorable for a return in the near future.

Querent = 1st house = Gemini = Mercury
Quesited = 7th house = Sagittarius = Jupiter

Mercury flows away from Jupiter = - testimony
Moon flows away from both significators = - testimony
All 3 planets are in Via Combusta, which-while not decidedly - testimony in Ankara horary, nonetheless is not an auspicious placement.

She does think of you, though-note that your significator Mercury is in her 12th whole sign house of secret, inner thoughts (12th whole sign house fom the 7th house)

"Doctor, doctor, give me the news
I've got a bad case of lovin' you"

That was the first thing that came to mind when I read your name.

Thanks for the interpretation! I appreciate it. :)

Querent = 1st house = Gemini = Mercury
Quesited = 7th house = Sagittarius = Jupiter

Mercury flows away from Jupiter = - testimony
Moon flows away from both significators = - testimony
All 3 planets are in Via Combusta, which-while not decidedly - testimony in Ankara horary, nonetheless is not an auspicious placement.

She does think of you, though-note that your significator Mercury is in her 12th whole sign house of secret, inner thoughts (12th whole sign house fom the 7th house)

So our paths continue not to cross! Sigh... I miss this one. When we met, it was insane! I loved every minute of it.

Is there indication of another man? I know she has a boyfriend and it's "serious".

When she thinks of me, is it positive or negative?

I wonder if she "feels me" like I still "feel her". I'm very much one that reacts to my environment. I got that 6th sense, you know? Ghosts, spirits, the whole 9 yards, really.

Get this. She has a fractured nose. She got repaired, 100%, breathing well. The weird part is that I feel her nose. I feel EXACTLY what it would be like to be breathing through her skin right now. This would occur when I think we're sharing something...some connection between us at that moment. I'm a very analytical type of person. So, tabulating these things, it's usually at night or, at times, special moments. Times that were unique to us.

I can sense, in the near future, that a psychic is going to be eating away at my wallet.

Thanks again Dr.!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQdaSpEeBvQ :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Mr. Dr., would you know anything about this?

Last edited:

dr. farr

When she thinks of me, is it positive or negative?

I wonder if she "feels me" like I still "feel her".

Your significator Mercury in her 12th whole sign house (inner thoughts) is in Scorpio-so likely there is a mixture of + and - thoughts; Thoughts of a sexual nature too (Scorpio) are probably there.

Whether she "feels you" like you "feel her" I can't tell from the chart-this would depend upon indications from her natal chart showing her degree of subtle energy sensitivity.

Your significator Mercury in her 12th whole sign house (inner thoughts) is in Scorpio-so likely there is a mixture of + and - thoughts; Thoughts of a sexual nature too (Scorpio) are probably there.

Whether she "feels you" like you "feel her" I can't tell from the chart-this would depend upon indications from her natal chart showing her degree of subtle energy sensitivity.

Our charts do suggest so. I was wondering if I could have a second source.

I don't think it's sexual. She wasn't a very sexual person. Very reserved. I believe it would be more of a reflection of more subtle sexual things like hugging, kissing, "snuggles".

Many thanks Dr. :love:

Chrysalis

Merc/jupiter have already separated as you've said, moons connected to neptune which is you now thinking there maybe a return because of what your feeling as to be a sou connection thats still lingering on, but neptune as you knw can also be about illusions.

Moon will then go to pluto in your 8th house, so there could have been a karmic attachment with her from a previous lifetime.

Seems like jupiter is with sun now. And not seeing nothing here bringing you both back together.