Will go to the music festival together?

Erickaf

Hello everyone today.
Will my bf and I attend a festival in Germany together this summer?
I have the money but he has little money...at this point I'm not sure if we even will go. I much rather go with him and I will definitely enjoy it more.
The chart seems positive. Festival I think is ruled by the 5th house for entertainment and music. Moon is applying by conjunction.
Venus is in his house which I am seeing as ruling finances in general. And it's in MR with his main signifactor, Jupiter.
:smile:.

tikana

Hello everyone today.
Will my bf and I attend a festival in Germany together this summer?
I have the money but he has little money...at this point I'm not sure if we even will go. I much rather go with him and I will definitely enjoy it more.
The chart seems positive. Festival I think is ruled by the 5th house for entertainment and music. Moon is applying by conjunction.
Venus is in his house which I am seeing as ruling finances in general. And it's in MR with his main signifactor, Jupiter.
:smile:.

Waken?
It's 1 to 5 .add 9 on top

Bunraku

I don’t have an ephemeris w/ me right now, but if Merc goes back into Sagittarius far enough, it can make an aspect to those relevant planets. One is a square, the other one is a sextile.

Mercury gets nice and crispy in the 8th though- that’s strange. Are you sure the combustion and Sun won’t interfere?

Erickaf

Oh yes I am going backwards enough to be combust the Sun! And it's in the 8th! I'm going to say we aren't going ... maybe we'll go somewhere else as Venus is applying to the Moon by square.
Also all the signifactors in this chart are RX! Lol.

Last edited:

breeze

Mercury is not in good condition i.e. retro and in the 8th.

Mercury trines Saturn, but Mercury will not receive Saturn at its detriment.

Moon first trines Sun, and then squares Venus, and finally conjucts Saturn. Moon's first aspect is with Sun and this is an impedement.

So, festival does not seem to be on agenda.

Regards

dr. farr

The posted chart is headed as a "get a job?" question-what has this to do with whether or not querent and friend will go to a music festival???