Is this an unstable relationship? Help please!

Sofiamiddle

Are they marriage material?

I’m scared because of the bad uranus and Neptune aspects in the synastry. And the composite doesn’t seem very promising. With the Neptune and Uranus in the first house although I do know a married couple who has this so it’s most likely not a deal breaker. But still I feel like these are the worst charts. Do you think they can lead to marriage?

Attachments

• 3352119D-DF86-4383-9489-D2DD6FC82DE7.jpg
    3352119D-DF86-4383-9489-D2DD6FC82DE7.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 73933901-861D-453A-A111-7F435632B4AC.jpg
    73933901-861D-453A-A111-7F435632B4AC.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

ElenaJ

This is more like an affair than a marriage. It's an on-again off-again relationship, with lots of volatile aspects. On a day to day basis, this would be very hard to handle, they would get on each other's nerves and they wouldn't be able to feel safe and secure with each other, however it is attractive so as a love affair it would be sparkly and sexy, then everyone goes off on their own to regenerate. Saturn in the composite opposite moon isn't really conducive to emotional rapport, but the sun sextile helps. This isn't enough, I think, to override the basic synastry friction, though, which is very strong. In a marriage you want to feel at ease, not jumpy, with your partner.

Sofiamiddle

I’m confused why is the Saturn oppose moon a huge problem I mean I have seen so many married couples with squares all over their composite Saturn and their happy. Soooo....

ElenaJ

Actually what I wrote is that it isn't conducive to emotional rapport, not that it is a huge problem. The moon is emotional, and communicates on an instinctual level. Saturn stabilizes and disciplines. So, when the moon is needing emotional backup, it wants sweetness and understanding, but finds a sort of parental figure that is disciplining them, criticising and teaching responsibility. Saturn wants to have its feet on the ground, and be practical, and finds itself up against emotional reactions that it can't deal with. In a trine or sextile these two flow more smoothly, Saturn stabilising moon and moon intuiting Saturn, and they have a sense of responsibility towards each other, even though it tends to give a lonely feeling. In the opposition, and square, moon doesn't find the warmth, love and support it seeks and Saturn doesn't find the stability it needs to bounce off. Moon starts to hold back its feelings. Saturn begins to feel frustrated and tries to impose its sense of duty and responsibility on moon. They both feel a barrier. If there are a lot of other positive aspects, for example good Venus and mercury aspects, with Jupiter and sun, the good aspects help smooth over the emotional block that the moon/saturn creates. In the case of the chart above, all the volatile aspects are not softened by the moon/saturn. So, a couple could be happy together even with moon/saturn in negative interaction, but they are probably balanced out with other aspects, or maybe, as happens too often, just swallowing it and putting a good face on things. Also, in the natals, if there are strong Saturn aspects, the person will accept a negative emotional situation as part of its birth theme. A person with a strong Jupiter interaction probably wouldn't put up with it.

Sofiamiddle

Also there not that many bad Uranus aspects in the composite tho sooo wouldnt that help? So is this just a short affair and nothing more? I mean I heard many people say Uranus/sun (hard aspects) is bad and that one person will suddenly leave but I have seen that aspect so many times in charts between married people. But idk oh well.... it’s my sister and her BF chart that is why and she’s deciding to get married to him so what should I tell her than? Should I tell her not to expect a lot? But I don’t want to crush her dreams but I don’t want to see her hurt either. Ahhh this is all too confusing how sad. :(

Last edited:

ElenaJ

First off, has your sister asked your opinion?
Can you post the synastry chart with the aspect table, like you did for the composite?It's easier to read. Please.

Sofiamiddle

Well she did tell me she wanted to get married to him so... and no she hasn’t asked for my opinion but as her sister I wouldn’t want her hurt so I need to tell her before anything happens. And she really likes him so it will probably effect her a lot. Also the chart I posted is for the synastry not the composite but here’s the one for the composite chart and I guess I’ll add the synastry table as well just to make it easier... ahhh I’m worried for her what to do...

Attachments

• 3EE17E64-D810-4307-912C-6696039D3AE7.jpg
    3EE17E64-D810-4307-912C-6696039D3AE7.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 522EF15C-E033-427C-978F-D2750867E6BC.jpg
    522EF15C-E033-427C-978F-D2750867E6BC.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

ElenaJ

sorry, the second chart seems to be a composite, and it has a brief aspect table below it. The first chart, the synastry does not have this table below the chart. This is what I meant to ask for.

ElenaJ

sorry, the second chart seems to be a composite, and it has a brief aspect table below it. The first chart, the synastry does not have this table below the chart. This is what I meant to ask for.

That is, referring to the original charts you posted....

Sofiamiddle

Ohhh do you mean this one? It’s the additional table for the synastry. And I already added the synastry table like this one in the first post it’s the second picture, I believe. But anyways I posted it again below.

Attachments

• BE865E59-FA3B-4441-893B-F0EE93C35338.jpg
    BE865E59-FA3B-4441-893B-F0EE93C35338.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 16

ElenaJ

Actually, no. See the original composite chart? There is a small aspect table below it. This is the third of the original three you posted. The first one in this series, does not have the aspect table below it. That is the one I am asking if you can redo, with the aspect table below.

Sofiamiddle

Ahh sorry but for the synastry im not sure how to get the aspect table below it but the one I just shared above is the same thing tho

Sofiamiddle

Sorry but I don’t usually give out that type of info oh well :( than should I just tell her to not expect much? I’m not sure what to do.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

ok. Its not a big problem, you know. From what you said she hasn't asked your opinion about whether she should marry him, or even what you think of him, correct? So, you will love her dearly and not say anything negative to her, correct? Everyone has their own destiny to follow, and you cannot change that. She hasn't asked you because she has no doubts and is following her heart. This can work for her. Just wish her luck.

Sofiamiddle

Sigh maybe your right but it’s still gonna keep bugging me. She did ask me what I thought about him and what I think will happen in the future, and if it will be worth it or not soo idk...

ardentika

Okay first of all, how long have they been together and are they happy? Not thru your perspective but has she told you that she is happy?

ardentika

My advice is to not project your fears on your sister and interfere. If she is happy or over a year then trust her judgement. :)

There are plenty of relationships that survived long with Uranus aspects. If she gets hurt in the end whenever that end might be, it will be a valuable lesson for her. I understand your worry but you will do her no good just by making her worry too. I see no point in trying to break something that is good just because of astrology.

sea_of_qi

Re: Is this unstable?

Well, no planets in the Composite 12th or 6th. That is a decent start. Sun in the 2nd in Cap is good for money making but will make the same a serious issue if they don't see eye to eye. Moon in the 10th in Virgo, good placement, Moon is angular and in her triplicity their emotional reactions to life will be on display which means no secrets and they need to lighten up on the details and cut loose a bit but with the Moon applying to trine the Sun this is all pretty good!

Mars in Aires in the 5th gives them tremendous energy and unbridled passion but they will fight ferociously from time to time. The Sun Mar square will intensify this but will improve over time and many would trade a boring relationship for that kind of heat and I am one.

The Moon Saturn Opposition promises emotional constriction and difficulty communicating feelings easily. This can go both ways. If they are both a bit dramatic on their own the relationship may bring them into balance.

Neptune and Uranus in the 1st, don't even ask about stability but that by itself doesn't mean it won't work for them. It might be hard on those around them though.

The Sun Moon placements and aspects are overall pretty good. I would not worry too much. There is nothing here that would make it hard to leave the relationship.

Last edited: