Is there someone else?

Erickaf

My friend sent me this chart last night. She is dating this guy but she wants to know is he seeing other girls ?

So she is the Sun, he is 7th Saturn.

So I’m going to take a stab at this and say Yes, he is. But it most likely not serious. Or he isn’t taking anyone serious at the moment, especially him being alone in the fifth house. Here is my take: I think if we take Venus as the other woman, she just left him, Saturn, so it looks like it recently ended or the relationship is currently waning. If we take Mars which is placed in his 7th house, Moon just past a square from Mars, Saturn and Mars are in mutual reception, but they don’t aspect each other. But mars applies to Jupiter by square maybe she will move on to someone else? But Mars will conjunct the desc, so maybe she is more interested as she is the one applying. Saturn seems to be interested in flings or romance as he is in his dignity and placed in the 5th house. Sun and Saturn are applying by sextile which is the querent, asking the question suggesting a development in their relationship. But sun (the querent) applies to the Sun by conjunction which is retrograde so I’m hesitant to give the “other woman” Venus.
I’m probably completely wrong. :lol:.

Attachments

• 81825C35-C79F-4B14-B8B1-98B3D63E96C5.jpg
    81825C35-C79F-4B14-B8B1-98B3D63E96C5.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 46