When will I have a baby?

Lemmpi

bea6c.png

I think there has passed enoght time so i ask this again. When will i have a baby? I tried to reas Lilys text about this and asc and 5th rulers are in fertile signs. And 5th ruler is at same degree as asc. Significant? But aspects are missing. Only Moon will trine Sun before leaving sign. I don't know what to make it?

ScorpioCancerian

Good evening,

I don't know about your previous question on this subject but I'd like to know more about it in order to work on the correct context : Is this the first time you are going to get pregnant ? Are they any fertility issues between you and your man ? How old are you ?

Lemmpi

Hi there! I'm 35y,and it would be my first pregnancy. I'm not currently in relationship and it seems uncertain that i would form relationship any time soon (but who knows?) I have been considering to have a baby with a friend or alone via assisted reproductive treatment as it is possible to women (who are alone) in my county.

ScorpioCancerian

Hi there! I'm 35y,and it would be my first pregnancy. I'm not currently in relationship and it seems uncertain that i would form relationship any time soon (but who knows?) I have been considering to have a baby with a friend or alone via assisted reproductive treatment as it is possible to women (who are alone) in my county.

Thanks for clarifying. I wrote my analysis but then I deleted because I think it was wrong and I missed something here. I will write it again in a while.

ScorpioCancerian

I think this is a very interesting horary question, but let's check it out :

You are signified by Mars (L1) and you baby potential by Mars (L5) also. This isn't a problem because you are also the Moon. In order to get a positive answer about this we need an aspect between you (the Moon) and your baby potential (Mars). This would give a yes. Then we will have to deal with 'When'.

Unfortunately there is no aspect which this could mean a no to the if. Mars and the Moon are in neutral signs. This is almost good because you are 35 and there is no a L1/L5 aspect. So there is a tiny hope of being fertile.

The thing that troubles me with this horary is Jupiter. Jupiter is right on the Ascendant which means that it weights your thoughts whatever Jupiter signifies. While the Moon is pinned on the 2nd house of financial matters in Jupiter's domicile. Mars (your baby potential) harms Jupiter, L2, your pocket.

So, what is the case here ? Can you explain me this ?

rafaella

This char doesn't show a baby, I'll take Jupiter to be the baby being as its 5th sign, Jup on ASC shows having a baby is on your mind. Moon has no aspect with Jupiter, neither does Mars. Mars rx, so it is not certain you will follow through with having child with friend... etc Mars can't decide.

Moon next aspect Mercury which rules the 10th and then aspects Venus, 11th ruler, perhaps the friend or a partner. I think based on this chart you are definitely able to have children (Scorpio, Jup on ASC), but with whom? Not set in stone.

This chart shows aspect to Venus which rules the 7th, I think a new partner may come into play, so don't throw in the towel just yet...

all the best!

Lemmpi

I think this is a very interesting horary question, but let's check it out :

You are signified by Mars (L1) and you baby potential by Mars (L5) also. This isn't a problem because you are also the Moon. In order to get a positive answer about this we need an aspect between you (the Moon) and your baby potential (Mars). This would give a yes. Then we will have to deal with 'When'.

Unfortunately there is no aspect which this could mean a no to the if. Mars and the Moon are in neutral signs. This is almost good because you are 35 and there is no a L1/L5 aspect. So there is a tiny hope of being fertile.

The thing that troubles me with this horary is Jupiter. Jupiter is right on the Ascendant which means that it weights your thoughts whatever Jupiter signifies. While the Moon is pinned on the 2nd house of financial matters in Jupiter's domicile. Mars (your baby potential) harms Jupiter, L2, your pocket.

So, what is the case here ? Can you explain me this ?

Thank you so much putting effort to my question! I don't have huge financial problems and I'm not afraid that child would wreck my economy. So i don't know what would be weightening my mind that fits second house area :0

But i was thinking that when using wholesigns jupiter is also ruler of 5th house and it would make sense as baby is in my mind. But even then there is no aspects showinht action :(

Lemmpi

This char doesn't show a baby, I'll take Jupiter to be the baby being as its 5th sign, Jup on ASC shows having a baby is on your mind. Moon has no aspect with Jupiter, neither does Mars. Mars rx, so it is not certain you will follow through with having child with friend... etc Mars can't decide.

Moon next aspect Mercury which rules the 10th and then aspects Venus, 11th ruler, perhaps the friend or a partner. I think based on this chart you are definitely able to have children (Scorpio, Jup on ASC), but with whom? Not set in stone.

This chart shows aspect to Venus which rules the 7th, I think a new partner may come into play, so don't throw in the towel just yet...

all the best!

Thank you rafaella! It would be nice if it would be with partner:) how this chart shows acpect with 7th ruler? I can't see it. At least it is not plain no to my question but i think it should happen soon, during next 5y at least.

ScorpioCancerian

Thank you so much putting effort to my question! I don't have huge financial problems and I'm not afraid that child would wreck my economy. So i don't know what would be weightening my mind that fits second house area :0

You are welcome. I just like to have a clear picture when planets (like Jupiter) are pinned on cusp.

Now, the Moon's next aspect would be with Mercury, as Rafaella said it is your L10, the treatment. Then it translates its light to Venus (L7 potential other / doctor - L11 friend) and I wonder if the chart here what really says is to take action. You present us with the treatment / potential mate / friend facts and the Moon is heading towards them.

Given the absence of aspect and the lack of barren signs of your significators (which is better than being on barren signs) there is just a tiny bit of hope there. But, take some action.