Cancer Moon

AppLeo

Pisces Moons would believe in how they feel then. I'm Aquarius Moon and always need to know how I feel. Gemini Moons would enjoy just thinking about how they feel. And so on.

You always want to know how you feel? Seems like you would just be detached from how you feel because aquarian moons think emotions suck.

david starling

You always want to know how you feel? Seems like you would just be detached from how you feel because aquarian moons think emotions suck.

Not when it's in H12 with Venus; and, Sun, Rising, Merc and Mars in Pisces. I just don't like them to completely overwhelm me.:andy:

david starling

You have all those placements in Pisces?? How do you survive picking all those emotional vibes.

Moon in Aquarius opposing Saturn in Leo in the 6th House.:ninja: The real problem for me is, no Planets in Earth.:andy: A loving, Taurian family helped me out, big-time!

Last edited:

anjelik

My mother has a Cancer Moon and Libra Ascendant (but Pisces Sun). She is VERY agreeable and VERY sensitive. She acts butt-hurt and goes and pouts when she is upset about things.

To katydid's point, my mother was the softie and would give my sister and I what we wanted and my dad was the one who held us accountable for our actions. If we asked for money he would follow up with "when are you paying me back?" My mother on the other hand would sneakily give us cash on the sly to go out with our friends or whatever. I think it's good to have a balance like that with parents for sure. Having a mother with a Cancer moon made it really easy to open up and show my raw emotion to someone because I always felt she could empathise with whatever I was going through. She may be sensitive, but she is a rock emotionally and I know I can count on her to be there for me no matter what. I think it's a nice moon sign to have, not like my detached Gemini moon!

anjelik

Moon in Aquarius opposing Saturn in Leo in the 6th House.:ninja: The real problem for me is, no Planets in Earth.:andy: A loving, Taurian family helped me out, big-time!

You sound like my husband. He has Sun, Venus and Merc in Pisces with Moon in Aqua in the 12th. His Moon opposes Leo Saturn in the 6th. His rising is Aries though. He has no earth in any personal planets and I think my Cappiness grounds him because of that. Just out of curiosity, what do you feel with all of those planets in the 12th? Sometimes I feel like my husband has all of those parts of him kind of locked away in a closet. You don't really see the Pisces in him AT ALL.

david starling

You sound like my husband. He has Sun, Venus and Merc in Pisces with Moon in Aqua in the 12th. His Moon opposes Leo Saturn in the 6th. His rising is Aries though. He has no earth in any personal planets and I think my Cappiness grounds him because of that. Just out of curiosity, what do you feel with all of those planets in the 12th? Sometimes I feel like my husband has all of those parts of him kind of locked away in a closet. You don't really see the Pisces in him AT ALL.

Where's his Mars?

david starling

Mars is in the 5th house in Cancer.

Sun in Pisces can act like any Sign, but still retain a Piscean "undercoat", discernible if you know what to look for. With Aries Asc. and that Mars position both demanding a Cardinal-sign attitude, not easy to act like the mellow, easy-going Pisces that others expect to see.:smile:

anjelik

Sun in Pisces can act like any Sign, but still retain a Piscean "undercoat", discernible if you know what to look for. With Aries Asc. and that Mars position both demanding a Cardinal-sign attitude, not easy to act like the mellow, easy-going Pisces that others expect to see.:smile:

I'm the same with a Cap ascendant, libra Mars and Pisces Sun. No one has ever pegged me as a Pisces. So I do agree we are covert. But he has so much Pisces compared to me I thought it would be obvious!

aquasoul

Find some kind of artistic or even intellectual outlet. I've been around my fair share of cancer moons (I love them to bits) and they all share the same qualities of being very spirited, sometimes emotionally volatile underneath their "sun exterior" and have wells of creativity and brilliance. From what i've noticed they flourish when involved in expressing and creating. This doesn't necessarily always mean through art but also through deep communication, work and other activities. I feel like this would create a time of peace and reflection even if your mind is being pulled in a million directions.