Who is watching me? What am I intended to do?

HappyHeretic42

Please ignore. New thread begun with correct charts and simplified questions. I think :./

I keep getting hints that I am to do a specific thing and cannot figure out what it is. Is it possible to extract a purpose from a chart? If so, will someone please help with this? The latest suggestion from Jonathan Cainer:

If you know what you want and you know why you want it, what else is there to do other than to go and get it? Perhaps, first, you should assess the lie of the land and evaluate the obstacles you may need to negotiate. But no matter how difficult these may be, you will find a way forward, won't you? Unless, that is, you begin to realise that in focusing all your energy on one objective, you will upset someone who wants you to prioritise a different target. Others are watching to see where your bow and arrow now points.
I've done quite a lot of volunteer work over many years and after this most recent location to a small town, begun to volunteer and coordinate events such the "March Against Monsanto" and protests against mining, fracking, wars of aggression and advocating for the wolf population which is sadly declining due to 'sport' hunting. In a few years I hope to be in Africa supporting the Ubuntu Movement by contributing to the developing community there which is intended to live without money and is based on the philosophies:

"I am because of who we all are." & "If it is not good for everyone, it is not good at all."

Sharing this so whoever is reading understands where I am, and asking if I am perhaps off track? I'll be able to resume college this time next year and am also uncertain what studies to pursue.

The first two charts are without objects. The 3rd and 4th charts are with objects (Vertex, Chiron, Lilith, etc.)

Much thanks to whomever takes the time to help.

~Catherine

Last edited:

StillOne

Hello there and welcome to the forum.

I've noticed that you have posted quite a few threads but not receiving too much input. In my opinion, it would be because of the charts that you have chosen to post. They are, in my opinion, very difficult to read.

You are right in going to astro.com but please just use the normal charts in the extended chart selection. If you take a look around, it's what most use.

Best of luck!

HappyHeretic42

Good to know. Thank you.

The charts posted are from the extended charts selections, however somewhere I thought there was a direction to choose the Pullen. Looking again it appears to be under Circular Charts? I'll repost with those and see if that is correct.

Thanks again :.)

~Catherine

Zarathu

Account Closed
I know that your charts come from Paulen's Astrolog 5.41 which runs on a mac and is Free. But you may want to invest in one of the virtual PC programs for $69 or so, so that you can run PC programs. There is really no decent mac astrology program out there that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Getting a virtual PC program and buying Haloran's AstrolDeluxe 8 will save you way way way more money than buying an actual Apple computer program.

I suggest that you look up Allen Edwall's programs and DL them. They are also free, but every bit as sophisticated as anything you can buy that is simple(meaning they won't match Solar Fire or AstrolDeluxe, but other than that they will beat the pants off the others. Additionally you can use Astrodynes with then which is worth the program itself.

But for here, people use a different system. Go to the FAQ above, and read the section about how to make charts. (Have you read the FAQ?) in the line above the threads.

Also... ask simpler questions. Most people are not willing to spend hours going through a tedious exploration of a chart for someone they don't know, and don't know will even appreciate it. I'm currently doing several here over the long term, but I only keep it up if I know that my work is being appreciated. Since no one is paying here, the currency is clear gratitude. People who don't show gratitude here and who act like they somehow deserve the work generally don't get any. I'm not saying this is YOU, just sayin' how it works here.

HappyHeretic42

On astro.com where "objects" are listed, which should be selected? There are often references to Lilith, Vertex, Chiron, etc., but I don't know which are most helpful with the questions I am asking.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Now... your question.

Of course you can get life's purpose from a chart. Your chart IS YOUR BLUEPRINT OF YOUR LIFE.

There a a lot of ways to do this, but launching right into Life Mission, without looking at the other stuff in your life first is a prescription for disaster.

I usually look at the challenges of the Now, then the way your brain structures your living, then how you deal with Change, and then I launch into Life Mission. Sometimes I do Strengths and Fences before life mission.

Z

HappyHeretic42

Thank you, Zarathu. Actually the Pullen chart I posted was directly from Astro.com.

I use a Linux operating system that typically does not accommodate Windows. Linux is working on astrology applications, though. Good news there :.)

StillOne

Good to know. Thank you.

The charts posted are from the extended charts selections, however somewhere I thought there was a direction to choose the Pullen. Looking again it appears to be under Circular Charts? I'll repost with those and see if that is correct.

Thanks again :.)

~Catherine

Yes just choose the circular charts. You can use the drop down and indicate natal+transits and even include progressions if you want.

I would keep off most "objects" for now as most astrologers here like uncluttered charts and including too much makes them difficult to read.

Later on you can post additional charts including more things.