Oh gosh why do I do this?

Rivvana

When I'm with my friends I'm outgoing, bubbly, optimistic, hilariously stupid and bluntly honest. I don't mind letting my hair down and having a good laugh at myself, however whenever I'm around someone I don't know, or out in front of a group, I'm a completely different person!
I appear serious, standoffish with no sense of humour. :sad:

Also I've been 'stuck' for the last year, like I've been caught in limbo or something. I can't stick to anything (perhaps because of my no 'fixed' energy) and am extremely self critical. I think I'm worth nothing (I know its stupid) and my greatest fear is getting nowhere in life. I have trouble with my parents trying to understand my feelings about this (I'm at the end of my high school years) and can't get motivated to do anything. I feel like my life doesn't have a purpose and I'm just spinning round and round really fast while getting nothing done. I was an A grade student before barrelling into depression last year, I'm out of it now but am having trouble finding my life again, and where I fit into the 'wider world'.

I don't see anything like this in my chart (and am considerably new to astrology).

Things I can relate to is everything (almost) being in my 7th house, I think a lot about relationships. Not always mine, but other peoples, and their relationships to others, friends, enemies, group dynamics. . . venus in Capricorn makes me pretty bland when it comes to highschool dating, I just don't see the point in 'messing' around with it when I know it isn't going to last. Plus the 'serious' demeanour I put on around people I'm nervous around will probably send the poor guy fleeing in the other direction. I'm bluntly honest, to a fault. And people that don't stick to their own opinions irk me. If I have a problem with you I will tell you all about it, though I do it in a side-swiping usually sarcastic or joking way. If people realise I've insulted them (if they realise at all) it will be a few days later when they think hard about what I 'lightheartedly' said.

People say to me a lot 'gosh just stop worrying/stressing.' 'your weird' and 'your hilarious'. Things I enjoy possessing is a sharp wit and great ability to communicate . . . when I'm in a comfortable environment. I've really been pissing myself off lately, and would really treasure any replies to this ridiculously long post/rant. About my career/future/self-confidence issues/friends/family/whatever . . .

I'm a Sagittarius Sun, Gemini Ascendant, and Cancer Moon. :andy:

Here is my chart:

Attachments

• My Chart.gif
    My Chart.gif
    47.6 KB · Views: 37

StillOne

You have a complicated and sensitive emotional nature with your Moon in Cancer due to being heavily aspected and very prominent since it's in your 1st house (angular)... If I were you, I'd research all of the aspects to your Moon.

You may consider reducing orbs at astro.com to 80% or so as some aspects may be a bit wide.

That being said, sometimes natives of yods do sense energies from the yod even though they are slightly out of orb. Joan Kellog mentions this in her book: The Yod, It's Esoteric Meaning. You may consider researching boomerang yods to gain an understanding of this type of structure and how it works in your life.