Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 02-14-2019, 08:39 AM

Who rules my 7th house?

Hello dear forum members
Can you please help me understand how my 7th house ruler plays out?
How does the house of Neptune/Jupiter effect it?

I can't relate to Neptune being the ruler as it is in the 4th house.
For example, can't say I ever dated anyone from close to home but usually foreign people and this fits more with Jupiter. So I'm also curious if it should be Neptune or the traditional ruler Jupiter.
I also read unless married it is the 5th house at play not the 7th. In that case, the ruler of the 5th house is either Uranus or Saturn..I'm confused.

Thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chart.jpg (58.1 KB, 7 views)

Unread 02-14-2019, 11:39 AM

Re: Who rules my 7th house?

Well you do have sun/venus on the 9th of foreigners and foreign lands, which explains one part of it.
Mars is a co-ruler of your 7th, strong in Aries, but not very integrated with the rest of the energy in your chart.
That sweet Venus in taurus on the 9th cusp trines Uranus and Neptune.
Jupiter in 12th, not too happy in virgo, isn't really strong, but it gives you shades of religion and spirituality, as well as love of foreign things (whether places or people).
The 9th is also higher learning, happy place for you, as well as law.
Pluto in its own sign on the 3rd cusp trines the descendent.
Today the concept of marriage is continuously changing, and a long term relationship is common, without legal marriage, so would also come under the 7th. The 5th would be more suitable for love affairs, which normally don't last very long.

Tags
7th house, house, pisces ruler, rules