Using Planetary Patterns. The Bundle. Harrison Ford

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Here's the diagrams for each pattern—…
The diagrams are good, but the interpretations are less detailed than Graybeard's.

Well the diagrams and two paragraph descriptions tend to be everywhere on the web. There is nothing deeper than that anywhere, and for that one needs to get into the Jone’s book, and consult those with years of personal, observable experience. The problem with Jone’s book (GB I got a copy now!) is that its laid out by temperament and traits, so looking into the Bundle pattern means digging into 13 different places in the book. Which yes I will actually do…

Looked up Moon-combust in Vedic. Means difficulty understanding yourself, but doesn't affect its strength. Could lead you astray though, down a dark path. [My words, according to my interpretation.] Of course in Vedic, the Sun is considered a Malefic. But it can't burn the dark Moon. The darkness of the Moon itself is the only problem.

I think there are more than one influence that affect the MC; it’s ruler being only one of them. One cannot deny the supreme power of Jupiter on exaltation on the MC. Jupiter also rules the 6th, so his job will bring him publicity and acclaim. And it also makes hidden, minor aspects. What I was saying before on the Sun is that: a combust planet loses its power, and transfers the power to the Sun (the ego, pride, identity). So hence the placement of Sun and it aspects gains importance here: in 10th and well aspected to Mars it’s a strong Sun. In Ford’s case, the combust MC ruler doesn’t affect his career or public standing. However, I think it may affect his privacy, private life, and emotional/psychological makeup (Moon is mind) and possible relationship with mother and notable females.

What if the leading Planet is Combust?
I think same as above, the Sun's ego and identity needs becomes the 'ignition' factor. How well things begins depends on the strength of the Sun. The area the combust planet rules may suffer (but will need to look at the rest of the chart to determine exactly what may suffer, and what may be mitigated).

I’ve also been reading real life encounters and anecdotes on Ford by the populance, and how he really views acting. As of now, the anecdotes point to some weight and accuracy to that midpoint hypothesis. (More on that later.)

greybeard

Well the diagrams and two paragraph descriptions tend to be everywhere on the web. There is nothing deeper than that anywhere, and for that one needs to get into the Jone’s book, and consult those with years of personal, observable experience. The problem with Jone’s book (GB I got a copy now!) is that its laid out by temperament and traits, so looking into the Bundle pattern means digging into 13 different places in the book. Which yes I will actually do…

I think there are more than one influence that affect the MC; it’s ruler being only one of them. One cannot deny the supreme power of Jupiter on exaltation on the MC. Jupiter also rules the 6th, so his job will bring him publicity and acclaim. And it also makes hidden, minor aspects. What I was saying before on the Sun is that: a combust planet loses its power, and transfers the power to the Sun (the ego, pride, identity). So hence the placement of Sun and it aspects gains importance here: in 10th and well aspected to Mars it’s a strong Sun. In Ford’s case, the combust MC ruler doesn’t affect his career or public standing. However, I think it may affect his privacy, private life, and emotional/psychological makeup (Moon is mind) and possible relationship with mother and notable females.

I think same as above, the Sun's ego and identity needs becomes the 'ignition' factor. How well things begins depends on the strength of the Sun. The area the combust planet rules may suffer (but will need to look at the rest of the chart to determine exactly what may suffer, and what may be mitigated).

I’ve also been reading real life encounters and anecdotes on Ford by the populance, and how he really views acting. As of now, the anecdotes point to some weight and accuracy to that midpoint hypothesis. (More on that later.)

Trump's Uranus, his leading planet, is combust (5*02'). What effects are observable?

david starling

The current Transit-pattern is either a Bundle or a Bowl, depending on whether a Bundle can exceed 120 degrees by an orb of 10 degrees or less. Jupiter is out front in either case, leading the way.

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Trump’s chart is a bowl, however I haven’t been following any of the Trump astrological analysis (bowl thread) or the political threads. There’s a 10th Sun-NN-Uranus conjunction. Sun is also the ruler of the AC and the chart, putting it into extremely high focus.

Ego needs begin most projects. However, its a sudden and fortuitous ego decision — as Uranus and Sun also makes a trine to Jupiter in 2nd, Uranus an exact trine.

He likely sees sudden opportunities that are potentially lucrative (exact Uranus-Jupiter trine, 2H), basically potentials that other people would miss. But the important and final decision if it goes forward or not is whether it enhances his ego and prestige (Sun).

I see the realistic ramification in all the various ventures he has had — from golf resort, to Trump water, to the Apprentice TV show, etc. The various business diversifications came first from seeing potential and opportunity, then decided upon based on whether it will enhance his image and ego.

I am not sure how the NN plays into it, but I would venture to say the Sun also has a strong gut-instinct quality to it, the gut instinct being if a project is right for his path.

Also do not know the precise effect of a 5 degree combustion. Perhaps that relates to the amount of time that passes between an identified opportunity and the Sun making a decision.