Intelligence indicator (details inside)

Domna

I haven't read and absorbed all of this thread, but it is a subject I've pondered before so I though't I'd share some thoughts and charts.

My brother and I aren't geniuses by any measure, but we are both definitely above average intelligence, but in very different ways. My brother is the information sponge and critical thinker, while I'm more prone to seeing the big picture and making quick intuitive leaps.

Possible indications in my chart:

- Mercury in 9th Cancer conjunct Mars and Midheaven. (Quick wit.)
- Closest aspect in chart is Mercury Square Ascendant.
- Mercury opposite Neptune in the 3rd. Both Mercury and Neptune in trine/sextile to Pluto in 1st and Moon in 12th. (Intuition galore.)
- Mercury, Mars and Uranus out-of-bounds.
- Lots of activity in 3rd and 9th houses.

I don't know my brother's chart as intimately, and it's rather extreme as far as Midheaven angle is concerned, so houses are a bit wonky and there is a huge difference depending on house system... I've included both Porphyry (which I prefer most of the time), and equal which I feel might work better with extreme charts such as his. So, yeah, bit of a disclaimer...

Possible indications in my brother's chart:

- Uranus in 1st trine Mercury in Leo 8th/9th. (High intelligence in general. Independent thinking.)
- Uranus trine Mars in Taurus 4th/5th. (Stubborn creative drive/energy?)
- Mercury sextile Midheaven.
- Uranus out-of-bounds.
- Uranus inconjunct Leo Sun? (Not very familiar with inconjuncts...)

Attachments

• natal-porphyry (2).jpg
    natal-porphyry (2).jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 24
  • i-natal (2).jpg
    i-natal (2).jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 25
  • i-natal-equal (2).jpg
    i-natal-equal (2).jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 22