Wealth indicators?

Zarathu

Account Closed
Jupiter! Have you not been paying attention to what I've said over the term?

Management has no problems with doing charts for 3 year olds if they can ask. This is not about following some arbitrary rule made by someone.

I don't do actual chart work for minors. Period! Its a personal ethic based on a lifetime of a career in professional psychological counseling of children.

I've not stopped other people from doing so. Stop quoting rules for once.

JUPITERASC

Jupiter! Have you not been paying attention to what I've said over the term?

Management has no problems with doing charts for 3 year olds if they can ask. This is not about following some arbitrary rule made by someone.

I don't do actual chart work for minors. Period! Its a personal ethic based on a lifetime of a career in professional psychological counseling of children.

I've not stopped other people from doing so. Stop quoting rules for once.
Because the OP is fifteen and a half and a minor
I have quoted from forum rules regarding underaged members
for ANYONE reading this thread
and that is reasonable
:smile:

rahu

Banned
Are there any indicators of me becoming rich?

aGthNQ6.png

Also I think my Moon is conjunct to Spica and Arcturus.

you have sun conjunct Jupiter and these are trine to pluto. this aspect shows opportunities for wealth .most likely wealth would come through education. Pluto trine can show inheritance but I assume you would not be asking this if you were inline for family wealth.

when the south node transits your sun/Jupiter in the first week of February, you might "receive" some of these planets benefits.

rahu

Blacknight

Depends on a lot of things, but it works like this:

If I tell you something is going to happen and you believe me, then you won't work as hard, or perhaps not at all, just waiting for it to happen.

If I tell you something is not going to happen and you believe me, then you won't work as hard to get it, because you "know" its not in the cards.

But suppose I'm wrong.

I know an astrologer who spent his life predicting death for insurance companies in Mexico(when he wasn't being a PhD level bio chemist at Harvard University). He said that even with the best indicators, people only died accurately and at the time designated about 70-85% of the time. When they didn't want to die, they could hold off the inevitable by sheer will.

So I used to make these predictions but one day I decided not to do so any more. If I tell you that you will be experiencing a certain set of mental challenges or emotional challenges, then you will work actively to prepare for them, and your free will, will be activated, not hampered.

Isn't that the nice thing about this type of information? People have good & bad spots in life. If they know ahead of time where these periods are then they can prep themselves for it & take advantage of the situation to the best of their ability. If they try.