Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Astrology and Psychology

Astrology and Psychology For interesting discussions on psychological meanings and deeper implications in natal charts between members passionated by both psychology and astrology.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 01-15-2015, 08:16 AM
demetraceres demetraceres is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 294
Indicators of (sexual) abuse in natal chart

I know we always have to see the whole picture and the whole chart. It's not my intention to search for all the indicators in the natal chart. I just wanted to share a little piece of this interesting writing about Neptune (I have Neptune in the eighth house aspecting Mars). Otherwise I would be glad if others would contribute any other experiences with any other placements in the chart.

There are some interesting points in this writing about personality traits that Neptune in the eighth house could develope and could attract abuse (I can relate much to these traits, mostly in my past):

- blurred lines in intimate relationships
- a tendency to allow oneself to give without setting any boundaries
- it wants to give and it honestly expects nothing in return



http://www.southfloridaastrologer.co...8th-house.html

NEPTUNE IN THE EIGHTH HOUSE

Blurred lines in intimate relationships are found when Neptune is in the eighth house. The rules surrounding what's given and received in the relationships are not clear and abuse is common with Neptune as the victim. In the extreme cases, this can mean sexual abuse or it can simply indicate a tendency to allow oneself to give without setting any boundaries. Neptune is sensitive, compassionate an empathetic. [edited posting over 100 words against Forum rules - Moderator]

Last edited by demetraceres; 03-20-2015 at 07:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 01-17-2015, 12:24 AM
Claire19's Avatar
Claire19 Claire19 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 6,031
Re: Indicators for (sexual) abuse in natal chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetraceres View Post
I know we always have to see the whole picture and the whole chart. It's not my intention to search for all the indicators in the natal chart. I just wanted to share a little piece of this interesting writing about Neptune (I have Neptune in the eighth house aspecting Mars). Otherwise I would be glad if others would contribute any other experiences with any other placements in the chart.

There are some interesting points in this writing about personality traits that Neptune in the eighth house could develope and could attract abuse (I can relate much to these traits, mostly in my past):

- blurred lines in intimate relationships
- a tendency to allow oneself to give without setting any boundaries
- it wants to give and it honestly expects nothing in return



http://www.southfloridaastrologer.co...8th-house.html

NEPTUNE IN THE EIGHTH HOUSE

Blurred lines in intimate relationships are found when Neptune is in the eighth house. The rules surrounding what's given and received in the relationships are not clear and abuse is common with Neptune as the victim. In the extreme cases, this can mean sexual abuse or it can simply indicate a tendency to allow oneself to give without setting any boundaries. Neptune is sensitive, compassionate an empathetic.[edited posting over 100 words against Forum rules - Moderator]
I have Mars exact conjunct Neptune in the 8th and I have never been badly abused sexually. It would have to depend if Pluto is in the mix and badly aspected.

I think that with this conjunction you tend to attract those who are playing the victim and you want to be the rescuer or vice versa. Neptune is not about freedom, but it can be indiscriminate. It is about illusion, delusion, idealism, spirituality and often addiction. I agree that confusion and deception can come about with shared assets, inheritances, loans, investments, taxes, insurance etc if it is badly aspected.

There is often secret sex with this placement, a tendency to feel compassion and then have pity sex. The fantasises and dreams rarely come to fruition in real life, where things are more harsh and real. Some people go for long periods celibate but that is their choice often as it is the combination for the IT factor and magnetism.
__________________
The stars impel, not compel.

Last edited by wilsontc; 02-02-2015 at 05:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Claire19 For This Useful Post:
serafin5 (08-06-2015)
  #3  
Unread 01-18-2015, 08:00 AM
demetraceres demetraceres is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 294
Re: Indicators for (sexual) abuse in natal chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire19 View Post
I have Mars exact conjunct Neptune in the 8th and I have never been badly abused sexually. It would have to depend if Pluto is in the mix and badly aspected.
There is a litttle misunderstanding. I have Neptune and Mars in opposition (Mars in the 2nd house). It's my fault for misunderstanding (just wanted to say that Mars is also in the play). The other aspect from the 8th house is Neptune trine Ascendant. My Pluto is well aspected.

I wanted to share this text because it connects Neptune in the 8th house with blurred lines and bounderies. And this blurred lines and bounderies could contribute to situations when native is more easily abused. Not saying that Neptune in the 8th house equals abuse, not at all.

And one of the sunny sides of this position: "However, Neptune is also skilled at reading between the lines and understanding the unspoken communication of the soul."
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to demetraceres For This Useful Post:
serafin5 (08-06-2015)
  #4  
Unread 01-19-2015, 09:47 PM
LyP LyP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 393
Re: Indicators for (sexual) abuse in natal chart

mars in 12th house
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 01-27-2015, 11:02 PM
Deirdre's Avatar
Deirdre Deirdre is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 679
Re: Indicators for (sexual) abuse in natal chart

U can read this link about nessus/Dejanira in charts.
Iqunk is a real Teacher on asteroids anD hás done extensive researches in hundreds charts.

Dejanira Asteroid in our charts personify The 'victim' possibility for sexual abuse. It must be read carefuly, and if activates The other person's nessus/pluto/Marx/Saturn, then better watch out.

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/For...ML/204892.html

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/For.../000771-2.html

Last edited by Deirdre; 01-27-2015 at 11:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Deirdre For This Useful Post:
serafin5 (08-06-2015)
  #6  
Unread 01-27-2015, 11:10 PM
kbell's Avatar
kbell kbell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 404
Re: Indicators for (sexual) abuse in natal chart

I've always equated pluto with it.
__________________
My Chart

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 04-03-2018, 04:55 AM
Mak Mak is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 2
Pluto 20 degrees and my moon 20 degrees in 7th house of Libra.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 01-28-2015, 03:29 PM
RisingSag RisingSag is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 609
Re: Indicators for (sexual) abuse in natal chart

The asteroid vesta is like a flower bud that blooms in its own time. Conjuncting squaring opposing or even quincunxing pluto is a clear sign of sex abuse. Pluto aspects in this case are like that beautiful flower bud being pried open before its ready to bloom. Ive seen it in natal charts of sex abuse survivors.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 01-28-2015, 04:49 PM
midnight sun's Avatar
midnight sun midnight sun is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Istanbul
Posts: 351
Re: Indicators for (sexual) abuse in natal chart

I was sexually abused when I was a child but my story is a little complex because I don't remember it.

I started seeing dreams about it in 2008 and emotions rises from inside but still don't remember it.(3rd house Neptune effect)

I understand I lived two abuses, one in 1990, the other is in 1992. In 2009, I found out the pictures of the first abuse which I draw when I was 6. This is the only evidence in my hand. I told my parents about my doubts but they don't take me serious. Because I don't remember it, I always have a reality problem. (Still powerful Neptune) Did it really happen or not? But now I know it happened. I always live crisis on the problem of making other people believe. But I shut up about it and keep it a secret in me. I also think I was abused by a relative(a cousin maybe).

I examined the cousin's chart whom I'm suspicious of. And he has a Mars-Pluto opposion. My Pluto aspects are very good. I believe Pluto is more involved in the violator's chart. The victimization is more about Neptune.
Because for example I feel very relieved when I watch Tv Programs or movies about victims saved.(for example I like to watch animal saviors very much)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lilith.jpg (129.5 KB, 33 views)
__________________
"fish doesn't think because fish knows everything"
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 01-29-2015, 07:49 AM
demetraceres demetraceres is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 294
Re: Indicators for (sexual) abuse in natal chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight sun View Post
I was sexually abused when I was a child but my story is a little complex because I don't remember it.

I started seeing dreams about it in 2008 and emotions rises from inside but still don't remember it.(3rd house Neptune effect)

I understand I lived two abuses, one in 1990, the other is in 1992. In 2009, I found out the pictures of the first abuse which I draw when I was 6. This is the only evidence in my hand. I told my parents about my doubts but they don't take me serious. Because I don't remember it, I always have a reality problem. (Still powerful Neptune) Did it really happen or not? But now I know it happened. I always live crisis on the problem of making other people believe. But I shut up about it and keep it a secret in me. I also think I was abused by a relative(a cousin maybe).

I examined the cousin's chart whom I'm suspicious of. And he has a Mars-Pluto opposion. My Pluto aspects are very good. I believe Pluto is more involved in the violator's chart. The victimization is more about Neptune.
Because for example I feel very relieved when I watch Tv Programs or movies about victims saved.(for example I like to watch animal saviors very much)
Painful childhood memories can be repressed, I am sure. After I was sexually abused in my teens, in certain circumstances strange flashbacks and panic attacks started. Many years later my parents told me about the event in my childhood (I was about 4) when I suffered severe traumatization (although not sexual) and I had no idea of it. This flashbacks corresponded with this early abuse.


Quote:
Originally Posted by LyP View Post
mars in 12th house
http://www.healwithastrology.com/ast...se-mars-aries/

You have a tendency to confuse your desire to meet your needs with self centredness and will as a result often talk yourself out of setting healthy boundaries and engaging in self care. You have difficultly accepting responsibility for your life and can easily slot yourself into the archetype of victim. You often look to others to take care of your needs and assert your boundaries and feel victimized when they act on your behalf.


It seems to me that Mars in 12th house also has much to do with personal boundaries. It's probably the feeling of not deserving to care for ourselves and our needs and desires.

But I think it's different with Neptune in 8th - because the motivation for unwillingness to take comes from Neptune's need for freedom. By taking, we create obligation. Realizing this, Neptune knows it keeps its freedom by giving, but loses it by taking.

Last edited by demetraceres; 01-29-2015 at 08:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 01-29-2015, 08:56 AM
2112 2112 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 60
Re: Indicators for (sexual) abuse in natal chart

Chiron in the second (taurus) Is an indication of possible trauma related to sexual abuse.

Although it could be the person simply seeks comfort through material things/sex.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 01-29-2015, 09:04 AM
demetraceres demetraceres is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 294
Re: Indicators for (sexual) abuse in natal chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2112 View Post
Chiron in the second (taurus) Is an indication of possible trauma related to sexual abuse.
Why is that? Any explanation? Why not Chiron in the 8th?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to demetraceres For This Useful Post:
serafin5 (08-06-2015)
  #13  
Unread 03-29-2015, 11:48 PM
ScorpioCrow's Avatar
ScorpioCrow ScorpioCrow is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The ghetto
Posts: 191
Re: Indicators of (sexual) abuse in natal chart

I saw the chart of someone who was abused as a child and he had Mars and Uranus in 4th and Neptune in 8th. Allegedly abused by either a family friend or his father. Moon square Pluto as well (he told his mother (Moon) but she didn't believe him). A sad case.
__________________
Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel will be out.
Out of my mind - back in 5 minutes.

Why does the Raven cry aloud and no eye pities her?
~William Blake, Lamentation of the Earth
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 04-24-2015, 02:55 PM
Izzy542 Izzy542 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 150
Re: Indicators for (sexual) abuse in natal chart

The most interesting chart I have seen in this forum until now is yours. Not so much in the terms of your question-abuse-because I never stydied it before. Although in this chart the relashionship with your mother is all about and the true nord in cusp of 5th- chalenging childhood.Please if you like upload one natal chart without the asteroids so it will be cleaner.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 05-09-2015, 07:46 AM
noxflisk's Avatar
noxflisk noxflisk is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 41
Re: Indicators for (sexual) abuse in natal chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy542 View Post
The most interesting chart I have seen in this forum until now is yours. Not so much in the terms of your question-abuse-because I never stydied it before. Although in this chart the relashionship with your mother is all about and the true nord in cusp of 5th- chalenging childhood.Please if you like upload one natal chart without the asteroids so it will be cleaner.
Are you referring to my chart? If so, here's a plainer version:


I would've responded sooner if I had known you were talking to me. And, uh, thanks for thinking my chart is really interesting.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 07-21-2015, 04:56 PM
keywine89's Avatar
keywine89 keywine89 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 131
Re: Indicators of (sexual) abuse in natal chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetraceres View Post
I know we always have to see the whole picture and the whole chart. It's not my intention to search for all the indicators in the natal chart. I just wanted to share a little piece of this interesting writing about Neptune (I have Neptune in the eighth house aspecting Mars). Otherwise I would be glad if others would contribute any other experiences with any other placements in the chart.

There are some interesting points in this writing about personality traits that Neptune in the eighth house could develope and could attract abuse (I can relate much to these traits, mostly in my past):

- blurred lines in intimate relationships
- a tendency to allow oneself to give without setting any boundaries
- it wants to give and it honestly expects nothing in return



http://www.southfloridaastrologer.co...8th-house.html

NEPTUNE IN THE EIGHTH HOUSE

Blurred lines in intimate relationships are found when Neptune is in the eighth house. The rules surrounding what's given and received in the relationships are not clear and abuse is common with Neptune as the victim. In the extreme cases, this can mean sexual abuse or it can simply indicate a tendency to allow oneself to give without setting any boundaries. Neptune is sensitive, compassionate an empathetic. [edited posting over 100 words against Forum rules - Moderator]

I don't know if I agree with this. If I had to take a guess, it would mars square or opposite pluto. Both are about violence and wills being tested.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 07-22-2015, 11:13 AM
Hephaistos's Avatar
Hephaistos Hephaistos is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: hamburg
Posts: 82
Re: Indicators for (sexual) abuse in natal chart

Quote:
I find this thread very interesting. I was sexually abused for ten years, and would like to show my chart as well as my abusers chart as a reference to what have been discussed so far.

Hi Emilia

You have a Venus Uranus doppelwhammy, Ur in 2 & Venus in 11 th, its a rape Aspekt, with a Bad Venus and Venus in Libra is Bad in the Modern world because they have an strong ability to know right from wrong, thats not Good in a World they dont know real Justice, this can really hurt a Libra Venus and acitivates Pluto - resistance and defiance behavior for a long Time, this must be transform to find new ways to make the experience in a another Kind of life.


Peoples crossing your Borders and think they can do what they want with you, this comes from the fourth House, where Aquarius rules.
Until you pull a Border between you and the Others they want no good things for you.

the Pluto at the Asc show the Dark experience what you make and the mistrust do you develop to others, because you feel theres more that the people tell you.

In think youre a "Austreiber" like a Exorcist, in your Family, must do a break. Saturn / Uranus.
The Saturn of the other Person is on your Uranus - the positive way of Uranus - Break free of this Structure and Spit in there face, go your very own way by dont interesting what the others say.

Uranus is not so good like many Astrologers tell from and Pluto not so bad.

I have Ur in Second Home too, with the Secundary Progression from Venus Concjunt to Natal Uranus before 19 Years, a Men (I was a Boy) try to Abuse me and bait my into a trap, but i Kill him with his belt, before he can do "more"
My Uranus rules over my 5th Home and my Sun is in 12 With Venus on the ASC in Libra Conjunct Pluto.

good luck on your further way of live

Last edited by Hephaistos; 07-22-2015 at 11:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 07-22-2015, 11:46 AM
Hephaistos's Avatar
Hephaistos Hephaistos is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: hamburg
Posts: 82
Re: Indicators for (sexual) abuse in natal chart

Quote:
For a while I wrote several theses about child sexual abuse and interviewed victims, because I wanted to give these peopple 'a voice', something I didn't have. I also help administrate an internet forum where abuse victims support each other, and write about the abuse.
mercury sextile pluto want talk about topics they lay in the dark, with no fear about the consequences, things they many people dont want to hear or dont understand the message and maybe fight against you, but with a sextile it seems not strong resistance from others. With the Nodes it is the Ping Pong from South to North Node, from the Past to transform the Present and create the Future.

mercury in 10 in public, about your experience (AC Pluto) to share.

Last edited by Hephaistos; 07-22-2015 at 12:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 07-24-2015, 07:08 AM
demetraceres demetraceres is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 294
Re: Indicators of (sexual) abuse in natal chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by keywine89 View Post
I don't know if I agree with this. If I had to take a guess, it would mars square or opposite pluto. Both are about violence and wills being tested.
Could be, I've mentioned only one example and I am not even sure how reliable it is. Probably statistics would have here the last word.

And experienced astrologers mentioned here Moon-Chiron hard aspect - I would logically believe it and I am also the owner of this aspect.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 07-24-2015, 07:46 AM
R4VEN's Avatar
R4VEN R4VEN is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: under the Southern Cross
Posts: 2,859
Re: Indicators of (sexual) abuse in natal chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetraceres View Post
And experienced astrologers mentioned here Moon-Chiron hard aspect - I would logically believe it and I am also the owner of this aspect.
demetraceres, your Chiron-Moon relationship is the sextile, which is not considered a hard aspect.

I have a trine between Chiron-Moon, and whilst the abuse heaped on me in childhood was not (technically) sexual, it was definitely as a result of my gender. I was on the receiving end of severe physical and verbal/emotional abuse at the hands of 2 of my 3 older brothers, and when I told my mother (I was around the age of 4, and my brothers were all of primary school age) my mother simply told me to stay away from them. "You know what they're like', was all she said. No punishment or warnings were handed out, and as a result, my belief became that it is OK for males to abuse me, and that is what I can expect from life.

Living through this continued harrassment, and then when older, stepping away from it, and seeing the bigger picture - i.e. a dominating, insecure father at the top of the family pyramid - has helped me to transcend this pattern.

My belief is that those with the `softer' Chiron-Moon relationships - i.e. sextile and trine - will be more likely to get through it and not be forever damaged by it. To do this requires persistence, honesty, and a deep belief in oneself.
__________________

"There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in."
- from Anthem
by Leonard Cohen
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 08-12-2015, 05:00 AM
Kimmer70 Kimmer70 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 9
Re: Indicators for (sexual) abuse in natal chart

Anyone care to look at my chart please? Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 08-21-2015, 11:48 PM
Astronoodles's Avatar
Astronoodles Astronoodles is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: United States of America
Posts: 69
Re: Indicators of (sexual) abuse in natal chart

I am still learning a bit, so I can only use my experiences with sexual abuse (and relate it to what I think causes it/my own knowledge of astrology).

I was molested by my mother's boyfriend when I was a child during my parents' splitting up. That's my experience with sexual abuse, and it's the only experience I've had in my life.

As far as aspects and such go, my moon (gemini; 12th house) opposes chiron (sagittarius; 6). I also have Neptune in the 8th house which squares the Sun. My 8th house is in Capricorn (which may represent how much older he was than me). My moon opposes mars as well (again, mars in the 6th house). Here's my chart in case anyone wants to look @ it:
my chart for examination.PNG
__________________
☉ Tau. 11th / ☽ Gem. 12th / ☿ Tau. 11th / ♀ Ari. 11th / ♂ Sag. 6th / ♃ Gem. 12th / ♄ Gem. 11th / ♅ Aqu. 9th / ♆ Aqu. 8th / ♇ Sag. 6th
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Astronoodles For This Useful Post:
demetraceres (09-02-2015)
  #23  
Unread 08-22-2015, 12:18 AM
R4VEN's Avatar
R4VEN R4VEN is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: under the Southern Cross
Posts: 2,859
Re: Indicators of (sexual) abuse in natal chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astronoodles View Post
As far as aspects and such go, my moon (gemini; 12th house) opposes chiron (sagittarius; 6). I also have Neptune in the 8th house which squares the Sun. My 8th house is in Capricorn (which may represent how much older he was than me). My moon opposes mars as well (again, mars in the 6th house). Here's my chart in case anyone wants to look @ it:
Attachment 55274
For someone who is still learning astrology (as we all are - no-one would be arrogant enough to assume they know it all) your assessment is a good one.

I have also found that those with Moon in 12th house often have mothers who themselves are damaged in some way, and so are unable to detect and deal with situations such as the one you experienced. I'm not on a `blaming the mother' bandwagon, but it's just that mothers tend to be primary carers of children, and if they themselves have poor boundaries, then it is likely they will not respect/detect the boundaries of the children in their care.

The square between Neptune and your Sun can describe one whose boundaries are invaded by others. Any form of abuse is at its core an invasion of personal boundaries.
__________________

"There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in."
- from Anthem
by Leonard Cohen
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to R4VEN For This Useful Post:
demetraceres (09-02-2015)
  #24  
Unread 08-22-2015, 01:08 AM
Astronoodles's Avatar
Astronoodles Astronoodles is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: United States of America
Posts: 69
Re: Indicators of (sexual) abuse in natal chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4VEN View Post
For someone who is still learning astrology (as we all are - no-one would be arrogant enough to assume they know it all) your assessment is a good one.

I have also found that those with Moon in 12th house often have mothers who themselves are damaged in some way, and so are unable to detect and deal with situations such as the one you experienced. I'm not on a `blaming the mother' bandwagon, but it's just that mothers tend to be primary carers of children, and if they themselves have poor boundaries, then it is likely they will not respect/detect the boundaries of the children in their care.

The square between Neptune and your Sun can describe one whose boundaries are invaded by others. Any form of abuse is at its core an invasion of personal boundaries.
I definitely agree with you on the Moon in the 12th house- my mother is mentally ill and dealing with her own past, so I feel as though she has a hard time taking care of my brothers and me. This can probably explain why my mother doesn't really talk to me about what her boyfriend did to me. I feel as though she doesn't know how to connect with me and deal with the issue. My mom is a whole other issue, but as far as sexual abuse, you're right about my moon in the 12th house.
__________________
☉ Tau. 11th / ☽ Gem. 12th / ☿ Tau. 11th / ♀ Ari. 11th / ♂ Sag. 6th / ♃ Gem. 12th / ♄ Gem. 11th / ♅ Aqu. 9th / ♆ Aqu. 8th / ♇ Sag. 6th
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 09-02-2015, 01:30 AM
Kimmer70 Kimmer70 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 9
Re: Indicators for (sexual) abuse in natal chart

I guess my posts were deleted for some reason. I will continue my search for help elsewhere. Very disappointed as I feel very rejected, not unlike churches I've been to.

[Moderator note: Kimmer70 deleted their own posts]

Last edited by wilsontc; 04-03-2018 at 03:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
abuse, chart, indicators, natal, sexual

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.