SR Chart Angles vs. Challenging Aspects

JoZi15

Good morning Community :wink:

I'm just learning about solar returns and am fascinated. I've read that angles lining up to the natal chart offers incredible potential for an amazingly self directed year. It looks as though my chart aspects don't necessarily match or support a fabulous year if I'm reading it accurately. Help!

I think my strongest energy coming from the SR chart is the Uranus-Jupiter opposition but am not sure. It appears my natal Jupiter is also undergoing significant opportunity and a turning point, if I'm even understanding the "hierarchy" of importance in analyzing SR charts. And although the Vx-NN on my nJupiter looks promising, my nJupiter is a part of a T-Square to my MC with Lilith conjunct :unsure: And my MC house ruler is in the 12th :crying: This seems quite a challenging year instead, doesn't it?

I welcome any thoughts about the interpretation of my chart since I'm so new and may be all over the place in sorting out what's most important. I also would love to hear your suggestions for ways I could improve my year from what's in my chart. Actually, any thoughts you have would be much appreciated! Thank you.

And I hope this chart is readable. I could not find the tab to save it at 63% ....

JoZi

Attachments

• SR 2017 Sidereal with Natal.jpg
    SR 2017 Sidereal with Natal.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 15

JoZi15

Hey everyone :)

I'm new so I don't know if I posted my chart and my question in the correct place. Could someone let me know if fixing that or anything else might facilitate my getting some insight from the community?

Thank you!