sun and or mercury aspect with pluto

rohannson

Whats up guys,

I have sun conjunct mercury, and my sun and mercury both square pluto. Are there people with similair aspects. Like a sun pluto aspect or a mercury pluto aspect? I feel like they play a big role in my life and im interested to hear how they affect you.

rohannson

Im a leo :happy: So how does they affect you?

Attachments

• leoca.jpg
    leoca.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 41

graay ghost

I have mercury square pluto and sun trine pluto. I am not really sure how they affect me and am trying to figure it out, so I'll be watching this topic.

Frisiangal

Whats up guys,

I have sun conjunct mercury, and my sun and mercury both square pluto. Are there people with similair aspects. Like a sun pluto aspect or a mercury pluto aspect? I feel like they play a big role in my life and im interested to hear how they affect you.

When you get a mental bee under your bonnet, it buzzes around and has the ability to dictate your life. Thoughts become (emotional) obsessions and compulsions to act upon. The Fixed signs can be SO 'one way only'. Positvely or negatively depends upon the rest of the chart.

Says a Fixed Mercury square Pluto across Taurus-Leo.:smile:

filipneptune

In my chart it manifested with aruguing with my father,bringing father to danger,mercury square pluto manifested being morbid and telling everyone to drop dead :p

ALRESCHA

101:
With ME talking about scary things or things that nobody cares about or taboos, swearing, thinking oppressively, scaring people with your words. I just did it again today. The room temperature went cold when I explained what's really going on communication-wise despite the fact that i tried so hard not to have everyone change their mood after my explanation :D :alien:

my case: the detective aspect.

90 or 180-tongue tied people.

With Sun: not having a normal relationship with your father for whatever reason, opposition is worse than square in my experience, esp with the PL in Libra people.

Last edited:

Lin

Rohannson....
are you still here?

I want to say that Saturn has been very stressful on your Pluto-Moon position in the past year. And when Saturn leaves Scorpio you should feel as though a weight has been lifted from you.
It might be a new start.

Keep posting, as these transits are active now,
LIN