Will I last several years in this first job of mine after college graduation?

Led

I just landed a job as a cadet engineer for a semiconductor industry (the industry that manufactures integrated electronic circuits for gadgets and automotives) and I have started working last October 1. Although I held internships and blue collar jobs before, this is actually my first professional employment after graduating from the university.

I actually had no plans on staying for good in this company, with this being my first employment but apparently, after spending a couple of weeks I am loving the work environment and as idealistic as it may sound, I think I’d want to spend many years of my professional career working here. :pinched:

My question is, how long do you think I'd be an employee in this job, would I last at least 5 years in this particular employment? Attached is my natal chart. Thanks :whistling:

Attachments

• led- natal.gif
    led- natal.gif
    48.2 KB · Views: 13

JUPITERASC

I just landed a job as a cadet engineer for a semiconductor industry (the industry that manufactures integrated electronic circuits for gadgets and automotives) and I have started working last October 1. Although I held internships and blue collar jobs before, this is actually my first professional employment after graduating from the university.

I actually had no plans on staying for good in this company, with this being my first employment but apparently, after spending a couple of weeks I am loving the work environment and as idealistic as it may sound, I think I’d want to spend many years of my professional career working here. :pinched:

My question is, how long do you think I'd be an employee in this job, would I last at least 5 years in this particular employment? Attached is my natal chart. Thanks :whistling:
Well done for landing the job Led :smile:

Your question is well suited to our Horary forum
- just my opinion that you may get a better response there to it

Horary
does not supersede/cannot contradict a Natal Chart so the Natal Chart must include the promise of a stable career

However, a natal chart cannot be analysed in moments
and in fact can take many hours, days, weeks
that's why an horary question is useful
and may give swift answers IF/WHEN asked correctly

The idea is that the querent
- that's the person asking the question -
takes time to phrase the question
so that the best horary answer is obtainable
and there are guidelines for formulating a question on the horary forum itself
here's a link to the career related horary area
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44