Can I dance Salsa?

balefully

Hi all..

Can I master Salsa and be comfortable with it?

I've just started my salsa lessons. Not looking into this as a career nor be a professional dancer. Simply wonder if I can be more than an amatuer, enjoy it, be known as a good dancer among my peers and be a leisure performer..........

Any thoughts from the chart?

Moon next aspect a sextile with Saturn, my 7th and 8th house ruler.. I don't know how to make of it.

Salsa as a leisure dance will be the 5th house significator? 10th house as the public views?

Thanks with luv,
bale

sskohli

hi bale,
see you already know nadi, that's all in it. You make out what houses do what and then you see whether you have those house numbers or you don't.
So Alll we have to do is see in your horary, if you have 5 or 9 (fun/leisure/entertanment/creativity) 10 the as in recognition, acceptance, fame and 11 fullfillment of desire.
and if you have 6,8,12 it would mean things won't go as planned desired.

so now can you please pick a number between 1 and 249 both inclusive..not your fave/lucky numbers...and i will see in your nadi horary if you have these numbers.

sandeep

balefully

hi Sandeep,

I'm not very good at picking things randomly among a pile of things... for eg. when I have to pick a tarot card among a deck, I'll simply pick the most convenient one on the top.. or if I have to pick a few cards.. I'll pick one and directly the next card to it... if I'm given a range of number from 1 - 10, I'll pick 1 or 10.......

In this case.. I've picked 1 for the stolen wallet and I'll choose 249 for this salsa question.

sskohli

oh..you asked the wallet question..didn't remember what you picked that time...
hehe now you've chosen both 1 and 249..what'll you do next time? :p

sandeep

sskohli

529746e2da20765d6.jpg

see bale for yourself, in nadi, you get housenumbers for each planets
and like i said you can figure out from these numbers what you want to search for
we are looking for 5,9,11,10
and as you can see your horary has got loads of them..
but it has also 6,8,12 so it means, it won't be as easy as you want it to be
but in the end you'll persist it and would be good at it :)

all the best
sandeep