Moon right on the ascendant?

hermetic

How to interpret this? Is the chart valid?
Moon rules 12th house, is in Leo, no dignities(peregrine?) and the question is about love matter, can anything be said about it like this or should I post a chart for help?

hermetic

Ok, thanks :) here's the chart and the question was "will we get together this year" in a romantic way.

I see the Moon on asc signifying that this is the burning question that is very much affecting at the moment. And it translates the light from Venus to Saturn but nothing I can conclude here.

Attachments

• this year.gif
    this year.gif
    51.2 KB · Views: 22

Anachiel

No, there is too much interference.

You are co-signified by the Moon. The Moon is about to oppose Venus in the 7th, this house that rules the person you are asking about. Venus is in their house. The person you are asking about is signified by Saturn as it rules the 7th house cusp. Venus is trying to get to Saturn but, the Moon interferes.

You are naturally signifed by the Sun as it rules the Ascendant. The Sun is making a trine to Mars. You might end up calling them (as Mars rules their 3rd of communications) but, because the Moon cannot get to Saturn without first opposing Venus, you probably will not get together.

Also, the Moon cannot translate light from Venus to Saturn. Translation of light is when, two heaveier bodier were in aspect but, a faster planet, which has already aspected the first of the heavier now carries the light of that aspect (translates it) to the 2nd heavier planet.

In other words, in this chart, a translation of light would be valid if the Moon was separating from the opposition of Venus and now applied immediately to Saturn. Here we see the Moon has not yet made that aspect so, she (Venus) actually prohibits the contact.

Best Wishes,

Anachiel

hermetic

Thanks a lot!
I did think about calling/contacting him, but was hesitant. We live far from eachother, so no other way for us to see.
Is the Venus in this case another girl, as she is sitting in his house, plus they are in mutual reception as I see?
I will probably lay of this idea for a time being, but if something happens regarding this situation I will post here