Something to be Thankful about - lost/found cat

Anachiel

This is a known horary. Something that recently happened to me. I post it because it is such a beautifully demonstrated horary.

Earlier today I noticed one of my cats was nowhere to be found. Obviously, she had somehow, gotten out the house. Not surprizing since she loves to explore the porch and then will come back in. Once or twice she has been left out because, without knowing it, she is outside and I shut the door. However, she will "knock" at the door to be let back in. or, she will meow loudly and that alerts me that she sneeked out, underfoot, and unseen.

Well, this time I was alarmed because I hadn't opened the door for over 12 hours. I had gone to bed. My gawd! She's been outside for over 12 hours! and she is nowhere to be seen, inside or outside the house. Time for a horary.

Well, there I am, signified by Jupiter; and the cat, signified by the ruler of the 6th, Venus.
A friend of mine, who knows little about astrology made me laugh when I showed them the chart and was pointing at the Taurus symbol on the 6th and saying it represented the cat. They exclaimed, "Oh yes, it looks like a little cat!" I asked them whatever in the world they were seeing and they said, "that symbol, isn't it a cat? The little thing with the ears like a cat."
They thought the Taurus symbol looked like a little cat with ears. Haha. Interesting.

Onward.

So, there we have Venus in the ASC. Newly entered into Capricorn, she recently lost her mutual reception with Jupiter. Indeed she had! However, being in the Ascendant, she was near. And, OK, since she gained a mutual reception with Saturn. So, not so bad for her.

The Moon, applies to Saturn so, she must be moving West, Southwest or in that area.

Now, Venus applies immediately to a retrograde Jupiter so she will be found. And suddenly! Venus is cardinal and angular lacking 1 degree to Jupiter so it will be soon.

I went out of the house then and looked to the west and there she was. On the western side of the house waiting to be brought in.

Bona Fortuna,

Anachiel

picture.php

Last edited: