I'm very fearful and scared of others intentions

ThisIsMe

I've been in a depression for months, I know it might not relate to astrology but I don't know where else to go. Will someone take a look at my chart and try and come up with a reason to why this is happening?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_03_dawson.51492.22651.jpg
    astro_2gw_03_dawson.51492.22651.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 33

Chirongirl

I've been in a depression for months, I know it might not relate to astrology but I don't know where else to go. Will someone take a look at my chart and try and come up with a reason to why this is happening?

Just by reading your question i was thinking about Neptune. Neptune tranist can make people feel depressed, delusional and drained of energy. It looks like, Neptune has been in your 8th house for a long time and now just moved to your 9th house. Whereever Neptune goes it causes a lot of delusion. *th being the house of fear and secrets, you might have fantasy and delusional fearful thoughts. When neptune goes into your 9th, you are most probably going to go through a period of great confusion about your philosophy of life and morality. Stay grounded...be close to earth...nature. Stay in practical life. That might help you deal with Neptune's delusions.

But what I found helps most is, meditation. In your madetation you can invite posetive energy of Neptune in your life to help you find your inner creativity and get in touch with your own divinity. This actually makes things very productive.

This is just one area I have looked at. I hope others will speak about other aspects.

I hope you feel better soon.

Munch

I would also add that the Saturn has been jumping off and on your sun for a while now, all the while squaring Transiting Pluto. This is happening on two angles for you.

Saturn on your IC shows me that family responsibilities might be taking toooo much out of you and leaving you feeling like you can not get out there and do what you need and want to do for you. You may also be addressing long held and instinctive belief systems that may be tying you to your nuclear home. Those of us with the sun on our IC can have a hard time cutting the chord. Perhaps, it's long held traditions and religions that are key to your family that you are now considering making a break from.

Transiting Pluto has joined some of your planetary heavies as well on your DC and is squaring your sun and transiting Saturn. In essence the cosmos have hit the Pause button for you in regards to ALL of your relationships. Family, friends, co-workers, lovers....the whole nine. Its all up for inspection. How are you treating them (or have been) and vice-versa. The 7th house is the house where we learn to define ourselves via others. For me, this all spells out that you are redefining WHO you are in the most certain terms. This means 'unlearning' early conditioning that no longer serves you and taking charge of what you want out of your relationships with everyone around you.

Basically, when the heavies are on the angles its time to take a break. Struggling against this time and trying to push forward is not adviseable and might even be adding to your deperssion. Be kind to yourself and get selfish. :smile: It's time to get to know yourself on a much deeper and more real level.

One last note, is that when Saturn and Pluto are 'playing' there is bound to be a bit of fear involved. This is what motivates us to figure our stuff out.

Last edited: