feeling as if living for other people

or1000

just want your opinion on aspects of the chart that can make a person very outward directed towards everybody else, worried about not being loved, and not essentially living according to their own values but rather trying to please others as if that is their only means of survival

PlutoLibScoAsc

just want your opinion on aspects of the chart that can make a person very outward directed towards everybody else, worried about not being loved, and not essentially living according to their own values but rather trying to please others as if that is their only means of survival

Not sure on aspects but if placements, I think this is a very Libra traits. Like Libra have no directions when they don't have a partner. Libra want to be like by everyone. They ain't happy if they're single and can get so lost and empty and sad. We're really people pleaser until one day we wake up and stop. And even when we're awake is still not easy for us to say no to people. We have to be so conscious on fixing our people pleaser traits that sometimes we regret not saying no or we forget to stand firm and say no.

or1000

Not sure on aspects but if placements, I think this is a very Libra traits. Like Libra have no directions when they don't have a partner. Libra want to be like by everyone. They ain't happy if they're single and can get so lost and empty and sad. We're really people pleaser until one day we wake up and stop. And even when we're awake is still not easy for us to say no to people. We have to be so conscious on fixing our people pleaser traits that sometimes we regret not saying no or we forget to stand firm and say no.
hmmm actually, i have quite an outspoken mercury with a libra asc so it isn’t an easy combination.. anyone else understand me on this one?

AJ Astrology

Hi or1000,

Not necessarily aspects, but planet placement. Extroverts often have lots of planets above the horizon or in the west. Introverts below the horizon or in the east. A balance of planets in the chart indicates a person who is both introverted and extroverted as the social situation dictates.

Having said that, there are some aspects to Venus or Jupiter or an afflicted Venus that can indicate people-pleasers.