Random Thoughts, strictly Text

ynnest

I am glad to see that you are starting to softening up, you know. Continue with that, I am sure that will make your boys happy.

Y

Ukpoohbear

I am glad to see that you are starting to softening up, you know. Continue with that, I am sure that will make your boys happy.

Y

I expect to be married by next year during a more positive transit period, according to Vimshotarri Dasha. Then I will breed and breed and the man will work and work and it’ll be amazing and wonderful and I will have nothing left to complain about!

U

ynnest

I expect to be married by next year during a more positive transit period, according to Vimshotarri Dasha. Then I will breed and breed and the man will work and work and it’ll be amazing and wonderful and I will have nothing left to complain about!

U

Ok my bear! Always nice to talk to your so incredibly soft and cozy side that almost melts like butter in sunshine when been put to the table so to speak. A miracle indeed!

Y

Ukpoohbear

Ok my bear! Always nice to talk to your so incredibly soft and cozy side that almost melts like butter in sunshine when been put to the table so to speak. A miracle indeed!

Y

I am both Heavenly light and Hell combined, don’t concentrate on either, for all are entwined!

I just wrote that.

ynnest

I am both Heavenly light and Hell combined, don’t concentrate on either, for all are entwined!

I just wrote that.

Nah, you are just a cozy little bear who melts like butter in sunshine. No darkness or hell exists within you whatsoever, thats just the truth of your goodhearted nature and everything out of alignment with that is false.

Y

ynnest

Aw, if I didn’t know better (clearly don’t) I’d say ynnest sounds .. smitten.

Yeah thats what you feminists often say about privileged men like me, and I respect that as for me the most important thing is to always move ahead my days with a bright and fresh smile :smile: because of satisfaction of the pain that I have caused others by my ruthless pursuits.

Y

Ukpoohbear

As a strong, powerful woman, I have encountered this sort of phenomena before that suppressed, beta males wish to be theoretically and practically beaten up by women such as I.

U

Ukpoohbear

Indeed, some men like it when you shout and unappreciate them, it is almost like they wants us to be their mothers and they are babies! If their mothers were rude and unavailable just like my Daddy issues! Ynnest understands my pain but we are destined not to meet precisely due to our daddy and mummy issues! The poetry is too much I shall faint!

moonkat235

Is finishing someone else’s cigarette considered a more acceptable ask than getting your own?

American Spirits smoke pretty slowly, but you don’t need to know that since you’re a non smoker now.

It’s usually more acceptable in the drinking culture here, because parting with cigarettes is an expensive habit. If I wanted a full square, I’d offer a dollar so that I wasn’t leeching.

Yeah a lot of people smoke American spirits Bc they’re slower, but in a social context I kinda judged American spirit smokers. And they judged my Newport smoking lol

moonkat235

Oh you’re right, smokers are very judgy about how they kill themselves, and about the taste of a habit that destroys their taste buds. Funny thing

Yeah different cigarette brands have different connotations and I don’t mean to, but I definitely profile people off their cig preferences. Vaping is the new wave but vapes made me cough way more than a cigarette ever did.

moonkat235

Honestly, back when I was 'about the life', I'd use Newports as social leverage. No one expects a little girl like me to pull at a pack of squares like that. People kinda see you in a different light and they treat you accordingly. Looking back on it, smoking that brand actually opened certain doors that I had no business going through. It was a pride thing too and definitely helped certain types of people take me more seriously to my own detriment.

ynnest

As a strong, powerful woman, I have encountered this sort of phenomena before that suppressed, beta males wish to be theoretically and practically beaten up by women such as I.

U

You are not a strong and powerful woman, you are a beta woman who tries to pull down alpha males like me to your level by pretending your higher status than you are!

Y