I'm seeing someone. Cast a chart asking if I already knew my spouse. Looks negative.

cloxkinghere

Now, I feel like I have no reason to continue dating him. I just feel like there's no point if it's not going to get anywhere.

What should I do? I don't want to be discouraged or apporach dating him differently now. Is it possible horary can be wrong for things like this?

Has horary astrology ever affected how you approach situations?

I attached the chart. I'm Sun and future spouse is Saturn. No relationship between Sun and Saturn. Also, per Magic 8-ball technique, Saturn signifies a "no".

Attachments

• astro_2gw_do_i_already_know_my_future_spouse.23719.78530.jpg
    astro_2gw_do_i_already_know_my_future_spouse.23719.78530.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 25

ElenaJ

Sun on the cusp of the 5th is in the terms and face of Saturn, 7th ruler, and it is also approaching a trine to Uranus, co-ruler of the 7th. Also, Moon is coming to sextile the sun. Doesn't look negative.

cloxkinghere

I don't get the question ?

I’m casually dating someone right now. We’ve been on a few dates. Last night, I decided to cast a chart asking, “Do I already know my future spouse?”

The chart looks like it reads, “no”.

Now, I feel like there’s no reason to continue seeing the guy I’m dating because it’ll probably go nowhere since the chart presumably said that I don’t know my future spouse.

ElenaJ

Actually a better question may have been simply, Is he my future spouse? In your question, the answer could refer to him, or to someone else you know.