Missing books

Senecar

I cannot locate 4-5 books in the house. They are Philosophical books. I have definitely seen them last year, but then I moved quite a few books around while works being done on the walls of the house. So I have put some in the outside garden shed in a few boxes. I do have a few hundred books of various topics, so they are taking a bit of space, and becoming small task to maintain and track.

I have also put some in the attic, and some in the cupboards in 3x different rooms upstairs, and some in downstairs lounge and guest bedroom.

I searched through everywhere, but cannot located these 5 books. So I asked Horary.

Do you see what I am not seeing in the chart?

I was thinking Jupiter is the books and it is in 12th house in Scorpio. It is hidden and not visible, but are they in the house? Or Are they taken away to somewhere else?

I read somewhere Retrograde planet means it will be found, but 12th house is a bad house for lost items.

27005115257_4a51e1dc94_c.jpg

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
Why is the Sun in Taurus?

After some consideration and experiments, I have converted to using Sidereal zodiac myself.

The critical point is that, what tropical charts show in them, all the planets and stars are not true position in the sky, but 25 degrees off from the true position in the actual sky.
5 weeks ago - https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=875003&postcount=6
Surely sticking with one approach might be wrong, but going back and forth for the purpose of imitating books does not make much sense to me. Let me guess, you ran/got bored out of western sidereal literature, and the moment you went back to a tropical book, you decided it works better with a ''few tests''.

(i think you will find them east in the garden shed you mentioned, btw you need a library or bookshelves, who puts books with cupboards)

Are you a scholar of some sort? A wizard? Few hundred books is a lot.

Last edited:

Senecar

Why is the Sun in Taurus?

5 weeks ago - https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=875003&postcount=6
Surely sticking with one approach might be wrong, but going back and forth for the purpose of imitating books does not make much sense to me. Let me guess, you ran/got bored out of western sidereal literature, and the moment you went back to a tropical book, you decided it works better with a ''few tests''.

(i think you will find them east in the garden shed you mentioned, btw you need a library or bookshelves, who puts books with cupboards)

Are you a scholar of some sort? A wizard? Few hundred books is a lot.

I am still experimenting with Tropical & Sidereal. Theoretically Sidereal looks better system, but then what about the vast majority of astrologers using Tropicals including famous astrologers?

So I got this chart in Tropical system.

Books? - I majored in Psychology and Philosophy in University, so the books are from 20 years ago, mostly textbooks. But I kept adding them more to my collection. One of my hobby is reading Philosophical books :) I am planning to write some Philosophical books in the future.

Last edited:

Senecar

I already have 2x large book shelves, and they are overflowing. Yes, I will need a dedicated room for books. Most of the books are from 20 years ago textbooks, but I somehow don't want to get rid of them. Even my wife told me to, I am holding onto them.

The overflowed books are stored in cupboard, and yes it not practical = as it gets difficult to find a book when I need it. These books are lost in this situation.

Senecar

Will try to search in the garden shed = absolutely full with tools and book boxes. It is dark and damp in there. Least likeable place.

Thank you for your reading the chart. Will update how I got on. cheers.

Senecar

(i think you will find them east in the garden shed you mentioned, )

Haven't been out to the garden due to rain and heavy wind, but just realised that the garden shed is in the West. Yup, it is in direction where the Sun goes down at night.

petosiris

Banned
Haven't been out to the garden due to rain and heavy wind, but just realised that the garden shed is in the West. Yup, it is in direction where the Sun goes down at night.

I was looking at evening star Venus angular in Taurus as argument and place for recovery, but the direction I took from the Moon, Mars and the rest. If it is not found there, it will be to the east of the chart location.

Dorotheus cites the opinion of ancient scientists to examine the I for lost or stolen, X for owner, VII for shelter of thieves (it is not clear what you would use if there is lost item without thieves, although Venus there might indicate that it is related to the cleaning you did) and IV for the place where the item is. He says that if the IV is quadrupedal, it will indicate that it will be in dung or filthy place.

Because the fourth is with Aquarius, I suppose he will say it is in a clean place and near humans and water. Or maybe in a cupboard as that is related to spilling water. Are those to the east?

Last edited:

Senecar

Because the fourth is with Aquarius, I suppose he will say it is in a clean place and near humans and water. Or maybe in a cupboard as that is related to spilling water. Are those to the east?

In the east, there are 2x wardrobes in upstairs rooms, and some books are piled in there, mostly old Penguin paperbacks, and some hardbacks. I have taken most of them out, and combed through, but couldn't see them.

Downstairs, east is lounge, and there are two shelves. There are some books piled there, and looked through, but couldn't locate them.

Half of the eastern part of the house is the kitchen, and of course there is sink and water, but I don't have any books in there.

In the west of house we have shower and bathroom, and guestroom, and in the guestroom there is a unit which have draws and shelves. There are piles of books there, but couldn't locate them in there.

The garden shed is in the west, and it is a huge shed. It used to be a garage before. There are about 10 plastic boxes with books in them. But most of them are school books and story books of my daughter who left the house for university. I am not sure if some of my books are mixed with her books and bunged in the shed. I have not still been in the shed since started looking for the books.

Another place is the attic. It is huge space. We piled cardboard boxes, xmas decorations, tools and everything in there. And yes there are hundreds of books all mixed mainly my wife's and daughters. But I am wondering if mine are mixed in somewhere there.

Last edited: