Will I be successful in running my dance class?

Kannan

Dear all

My friend in Toronto (Canada) wanted to expand her dance class.She bought on lease a building for that purpose. Only then she realised that some structures inside did not get the Govt. approval and the owner ofcourse had demolishd but it is on her head now to put up additional structures inside . This means extra funds required . She cannot run the class also now until the Govt. approves the revised plan. This means again delay. She is in panic and tension. I set a chart for the above question asked by her over e-mail and the time of question is the one when I opened the e-mail at Madras, India (80.17E/13.04N) on 17th august,2008 at 10PM. I do not know whether this is the right thing to do. The chart set for this time raises at 28.51 in Aries, a first shock ,being a late asc. Does it mean this is a closed matter. Can we proceed further ? Whether she should run a class or not ?

Your views please. On hearing from you I shall present the chart here for further probe.

Kannan

aquarius7000

Forum Rules, and Kannan's views and chart requested.

Kannan said:
Dear all

My friend in Toronto (Canada) wanted to expand her dance class.She bought on lease a building for that purpose. Only then she realised that some structures inside did not get the Govt. approval and the owner ofcourse had demolishd but it is on her head now to put up additional structures inside . This means extra funds required . She cannot run the class also now until the Govt. approves the revised plan. This means again delay. She is in panic and tension. I set a chart for the above question asked by her over e-mail and the time of question is the one when I opened the e-mail at Madras, India (80.17E/13.04N) on 17th august,2008 at 10PM. I do not know whether this is the right thing to do. The chart set for this time raises at 28.51 in Aries, a first shock ,being a late asc. Does it mean this is a closed matter. Can we proceed further ? Whether she should run a class or not ?
Your views please. On hearing from you I shall present the chart here for further probe.
Kannan
Kannan,

The chart is needed before we can give our views, as we need the chart in the first place at all to be able to give our views. Also, what about your own views first? The forum Rules clearly state that members are expected to give their chart along with a brief astrological interpretation themselves *first*, before requesting others to cast and read their chart for them. I think we have gone through this often enough now, Kannan. Please take the time to thoroughly read through the Forum Rules!

Thank you
aquarius7000

Kannan

Thank you Aquarius. The chart is attached. Normally I do exactly what is given in the guidelines . This time I had a doubt whether I should proceed or not further once I get Late Asc. Hence this wait. My preliminary observations are: Late Asc. means end of the matter--Negative. Querent is Mars and quesist is 10th owner Saturn and I do not see any meaningful aspects between these two. Mars already seperated from Saturn,Again the second significator Moon has lot more oppositions with other planets than anything good. In my view there is no positive sign to talk about , unless you think something different to help me in this situation. On the whole the chart semms to be radical Pl. advice.

Kannan

Kannan

Dear all

Can anyone spare some time in further delineating the chart above .

According to the latest information received from my friend in Toronto, she is in great tention whether the expansion programme of running the dance class will be a success or not because of unexpected heavy expenditure involved in putting up additional structures in the building as per Govt. norms .

I am stuck without knowing how to proceed further over and above the observations made by me on the chart.

Any help will be greately appreciated

Kannan