Side Project: Acting: Can it take me anywhere?

sibylline

I would say go for it. Jupiter in Leo rules the MC, 5th house stellium, Neptune on the DSC. Transits are looking good too.

I would say that regardless of what your chart looked like, however. I've acted as a side project for a few years though I haven't done anything lately. There are all sorts of people who are successful actors. Coaches are supposed to criticize and they will criticize everyone; don't take it personally.

Re: shyness and social anxiety. This can happen for people who are constantly in their heads, analyzing life as they're experiencing it. It seems like you're one of them (as am I). You have to be more in the moment. Turn your brain off, so to speak. The anxiety will ease up as long as you need it to. :happy:

LostinPhilly

Thank you for this!

Actually, the anxiety is gone now. I know that if I still had anxiety, I would never have dared to set a foot in this class. This is a thing of the past. It's true that I was living in my head though. I overthought everything!

I really did enjoy the class, but I am not sure it is worth the investment. Hence my hesitation.

This class was probably one of the very very few things that really triggered this burst of passion within me lately. I had reached a place of numbness for a while. I could not feel any emotion whether good or bad. This class really reignited me.