will my dog Shayla be accepted to daycare?

Amy

Will my dog Shayla do well and be accepted at the new Doggie Daycare?

My horary is about my dog Shayla who is a 9year old Shibu Inu/Chiwawa mix, who is having a second chance at getting into a very nice Pet Palace Daycare with his two sisters Enid and Rosita.

Shayla has some agression issues and he got kicked out of the previous daycare he was enrolled in with his sisters. He was fine at first, as they gave him an evaulation as they do to all dogs before enrolling, but about a month later, he got into a small scuffle with another dog and was sent home. This new daycare knows all about it, and i am praying that this saturday, at 12 pm we will be able to have a nice visit and tour and evaluation with all three dogs so they can have a daycare that they ALL can go to together.

can you tell by this horary, if Shayla will be a good boy and be accepted into this daycare with his sisters and do well. i know we should have socialized him when we adopted him 9 years ago, so i blame myself. But Enid and Rosita are so different and kind temper.

PLEASE DID I APPLY THE ASPECTS CORRECTLY ON THIS CHART?

Thank you for all who took the time to review and answer. this is so important to our family :-[ :-[ :-[

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_my_dog_shayla_do_well_at_daycare_hr.79738.55734.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_my_dog_shayla_do_well_at_daycare_hr.79738.55734.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 18

waybread

I think it's possible he'll be accepted, but I don't think Shayla's aggression problem is solved. Has your dog been working with a professional dog trainer? Highly recommended.

Your dog is a 6th house matter, ruled by Venus. Theoretically a service provider is a 6th house matter as well. Since this gives us Venus and Venus as significators, I thought to look at the 6th from the 6th house, or radix 11th house, which is ruled by Mars. Venus applies to a conjunction with Mars, which looks like an acceptance. But then the moon is about to oppose Mars, which looks like trouble. Venus (Shayla) is also combust the sun, meaning not in a strong position.

Even if Shayla is accepted, I think he is liable to fight with another dog at some point, so hopefully you can find a dog trainer in your area who will work with him. It's not fair to your dog, other dogs, or their owners to have a dog that will attack other dogs.

Amy

Oh Dear.....:unsure:

I am so sad now, you see, Shayla also passed the evaluation test at the prior daycare that we sent him to along with his sisters (they have no problem, they are good) but after a few weeks, Shayla was upset with another dog and they had a small fight. the owners of the dog were not upset because there was no real harm, but the daycare dismissed Shayla.

I was very up front and Honest with this daycare, and they told us that they will work with him.

yes, dogs should be socialized very early, I am so upset, shayla is a good boy at home, but I think that he does not care for daycare. they also have a trainer there, but it cost a lot of extra money. but I have to do it.

sometimes daycare is not for all dogs, its just that my daughter and I are going away for a few days in December and we need to have a place for all three pups to go to. we are spending a lot of extra money to have their own villa and extra attention. I will ask about the training so Shayla will get along with the other dogs.

this has been very stressful for me and my daughter.

so you think Shayla will be accepted but it wont last long until he gets into a scuffle with another dog?

Waybread, thank you for looking at this chart, and reading it for me. thank you so much, I am so scared now for tomorrows evaluation.

Amy

thank you for reading this chart and talking to me about my little boy Shayla

yes, we went there on Sunday and the people were so nice. Shayla was so sweet and was very nice to everyone.
they gave the evaluation by bringing in my three dogs to a room and slowly introduced them to the class one by one. They were fine, even Shayla, as we watched from the webcam (this place is so nice and fancy). The dogs were doing fine but then Shayla started to get upset by one of the dogs who tried to kiss him.

The teacher told me that Shayla does not like other dogs getting into "his space".
so we took Shayla home and left Rosita and Enid there for the half day of playtime. we saw them on the webcam all day at home and they liked it.

Rosita was being cuddled a lot by the staff and Enid was so quiet observing.

We are just going to stick with Pete and M#Xs play daycare and boarding which has a very flexible program for us with Shayla. they already met us months ago and have a program for "unsocial" dogs that want to only be with their family dogs.

I wish it turned out different, this place has a webcam, not that many places do.

thank you Waybread, it was so nice of you to read for me