Opinions for my career development?

markus0509

What can I do to deal with MC squares?

Hi, I look for suggestions to soothe the squares with my MC. I wonder if this is causing troubles, and what adjustment is recommended? Thanks so much, and I can do tarot reading for u if needed. :)

Thanks for looking into my chart guys! I would be glad to have you share your thoughts towards the profession which is best or suitable for me :)
Currently working towards a goal to be a performer or singer or artist but still going through some physical advancing. The others are the followings:

1: Psychologist-I was very keen on this when I was small but I discontinued my development on this path because I always absorb so much emotional issues from others which leads me to depression too. I doubt if I am capable.

2: Astrologer or tarot reader. I am kind of intuitive indeed.........

Any suggestions? Actually the thing I wanna do most is artist,even composing,melodies always being generated instunctively within my brain....but I am also quite expressive indeed. However, being recovering from lung and throat issues in the past 10 years have been prolonged my plan. Nevertheless, still keen on making my dreams come true. I do have squares to my MC in my chart and I kind of worry if those squares would affect my success in the future according to career?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-05-17-03-46-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-05-17-03-46-13.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Roudic

-bump- Omg!!! Your sun and mercury the same position as mine!! o_O and your moon and Pluto opposition. Then ur Uranus and Neptune conjunctions and trines to the sun. I went to college from music performance (voice major but I fell in love with piano so I studyed both)). And ik what you mean bout the psychology idea its to overwhelming I have enough feelings of my own I cant handle smh.

markus0509

-bump- Omg!!! Your sun and mercury the same position as mine!! o_O and your moon and Pluto opposition. Then ur Uranus and Neptune conjunctions and trines to the sun. I went to college from music performance (voice major but I fell in love with piano so I studyed both)). And ik what you mean bout the psychology idea its to overwhelming I have enough feelings of my own I cant handle smh.

Nice to encounter u :)
U are fortunate to have studies music at school....I am still pending for that :'(
Best wishes for your dreams and career :D

Roudic

Unfortunately I am having some setbacks as well containing to college (Financially). I have a good feeling that youll do well in music :) when you start your studies in college!! I have a question have you ever wrote fictional stories, or essays?

markus0509

Unfortunately I am having some setbacks as well containing to college (Financially). I have a good feeling that youll do well in music :) when you start your studies in college!! I have a question have you ever wrote fictional stories, or essays?

hope u can get back to college soon !
o yes I wrote when i was younger,u are smart lol

hypatia

with Mars ruling your MC, and Mars sitting just on your 9th House I wonder if you like to be actively involved in things that are different, trying to understand the points of view of those whose origins, thoughts and practices are very different to those you were raised with?
And with your Sun right on your 11th House cusp - to be involved in groups?
Plus, with Uranus in your 6th house - I imagine that you'd prefer to work for yourself, and/or have unusual / changing work conditions - not a 9 to 5, 20 year long career in the one field.
Although with Neptune also in your 6th, that you'd like some artistic or spiritual aspects to your daily life.
Are you dramatic or artistic or musical?? Have you perhaps considered dramatic play therapy?? Or else Art therapy? Or music therapy?

markus0509

with Mars ruling your MC, and Mars sitting just on your 9th House I wonder if you like to be actively involved in things that are different, trying to understand the points of view of those whose origins, thoughts and practices are very different to those you were raised with?
And with your Sun right on your 11th House cusp - to be involved in groups?
Plus, with Uranus in your 6th house - I imagine that you'd prefer to work for yourself, and/or have unusual / changing work conditions - not a 9 to 5, 20 year long career in the one field.
Although with Neptune also in your 6th, that you'd like some artistic or spiritual aspects to your daily life.
Are you dramatic or artistic or musical?? Have you perhaps considered dramatic play therapy?? Or else Art therapy? Or music therapy?

Thanks to Hypatia :)
I want to be an artist but my family never want me to be as they are very educated and my parents are so call professionals. They do not know entertainment actually,haha. With the uranus thing, I always change residence since I was 15.....maybe that counts. For spiritual beliefs, I do want to heal the others, at the same time,expressing myself too. That is why I want to compose and sing. Or maybe write something and direct it. Music is essential in my daily life. I have plans to be a therapist after 30+ if I have accomplished sth with good material foundation/recognition before the age of 30. Haha but I guess I will be still far from success at that time.

PS: I do have psychics told me that I will be singing in a rotating group travel to different places with specific mission lol

Krewster

So you were relocating alot since 15 years old and your Sun to Uran aspect is about 129 degrees....
Hard to imagine such a primary effect in your life coming from that aspect if its label is “trine” (bec so loose orbed) and, instead, it is easy to imagine the aspect is a 15 min tight orbed semi-septile family aspect, suggesting your relocations have a disruptive influence on your Sun?...not a smoothing trine influence I imagine).
Re future direction, what if your parents are pushing you in the professional/office work-life direction not just because they liked it for themselves but also because they may sense (as I see in my home recast of your chart) that your Sun has 5 out of 6 unsupportive aspects and so a professional/office work-life environment will at least provide you with a forced-framework and peer group of normalcy and relative stability (which an art career will not right...?).
Anyway, moving towards an art career suggests that even now you devote several hours per day perfecting your discipline..? (or not...?...I practice jazz piano scales/exercises upwards of 3 hours per day w/out any related career goals...
Finally, re career direction, Mars is your best aspected personal planet (w/ Merc not too far behind)...so a career blending those two seems best indicated (you know, a work place involving mental/concept excitement in which you can make binding decisions).

Last edited: