Murder in Astrology

Dubyadude1986

He also told me the last time he saw my Uncl he got in an arguent with him and threated to thr him off the balny.

Osamenor is correct; I've heard several suspicus comments over the years such as this.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
At first I thought your dad was doing coke with his brother that night. Then I reread your posts and realized you never said that.

Do you remember that night? Did your dad act odd or distracted or anything like that? Or perhaps much more eager than usual to interact with you? If he'd set up something to happen to his brother--whether he intended that something to be death or just a bad drug experience--it stands to reason that he might do one of the above.

BTW, your posts of the police reports need some more redacting. First names, the last name of the witness, and place names appear in a few places. It's not enough to identify these people to complete strangers, but if anyone reading this knew them, and knew about the cocaine overdose death, they would probably recognize them.

Dubyadude1986

Yes correct again O.

I plan to delete that "response" in the thread after people have had time to read it. Thanks for thinking of my safety.

The dealer is dead now, Beler. I did miss some others... Cambell, the man who "found him", is now dead as well... Cocne ovrdose. I left those two uncovered... I am really me though!

That much is for sure. So, enough people are dead to where I can say ok, what happened to my uncl...

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

At first I thought your dad was doing coke with his brother that night. Then I reread your posts and realized you never said that.

Do you remember that night? Did your dad act odd or distracted or anything like that? Or perhaps much more eager than usual to interact with you? If he'd set up something to happen to his brother--whether he intended that something to be death or just a bad drug experience--it stands to reason that he might do one of the above.

BTW, your posts of the police reports need some more redacting. First names, the last name of the witness, and place names appear in a few places. It's not enough to identify these people to complete strangers, but if anyone reading this knew them, and knew about the cocaine overdose death, they would probably recognize them.

I was playing the new release of GTA for playstation 1 i believe. I thought he was unusually "out of it" that night - almost like he was high too. I do think he was using while I was unaware. He has admitted to this.

My Dd woke up and went straight to where hi bothers truck was the sme day.

He "parke ther and walk away without going insid"? It's still opn for a reason, makes no sense... There was a six6 pack in the truck. All unopened Someone was with him. Maybe that will show up in the charts...

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

Actually, I'll just plan to delete the thread in a week with the moderators, O.

People can save what they feel may be of value in other areas in the meantime.

Until then, feel free to fire away anyone.

katydid

I understand now, your deep sympathy towards your uncle. As you say, he tried to protect you and your mom from your father's violent threats.

But my mercury in Scorpio has to wonder about this----on the night your uncle met his fate, your father was babysitting you.

And yet, your mother had already been warned, previously about your fathers violent threats. :bandit:

So there must have been something that made your mother question that accusation that he was dangerous--or he wouldn't be watching you that night. :ninja:

My heart goes out to you. What a chaotic emotional storm swirling through your early years. :annoyed:

Dubyadude1986

Thank you all for your input. Due to the sensitive nature of this thread, can I please request one of the mods to delete it?

Thanks - DD