Jupiter/Venus transiting the 10th. TOATL Career Halt?

JUPITERASC

Matahari

Hi jupiterasc,

I've been studing the links you sent . It is quiet complex. Can you give me your viewpoint on my dilemma regarding carreer and lack of money? Is there away to see when something will shift or what can I do to change the stagnation?

JUPITERASC

Hi jupiterasc,

I've been studing the links you sent .
It is quiet complex.
Can you give me your viewpoint on my dilemma regarding carreer and lack of money?
Is there away to see when something will shift or what can I do to change the stagnation?
Hi Matahari ~ Rome was not built in a day! ~ time is required to thoroughly review these concepts

by the way there is a parallel thread on HOW EXACTLY DO TRANSITS WORK? at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85252

basically
The ruler of the Profected Ascendant sign is activated and becomes the Year Ruler.
Any Planets in that Sign are also activated
because
they are disposited (ruled) by the Year Ruler.

So
the Profected Asendant
activates that Sign in the Natal Chart
plus the Solar Return Chart
and then
the Sign of the Solar Return Ascendant
is activated in both the Natal and the Profected Charts.
And of course the Ascendant Sign of the Natal Chart is always activated in the Solar Return Chart.

Important to clarify
that it is the Sign that is activated,
not the House.
Any Planets falling in the Sign will play a key role :smile:

Osamenor

Staff member
I've come to understand if one is blocked, we may be stuck on our south node. Fearing moving towards the north node expression. It's easier to rest or become lazy on our south node. It's what we know. Moving towards our north node expression by house and sign and if any planets conjunct it, is when we step outside of our comfort zone. And we must take all of our gifts and talents embodied in the south node towards that north node expression. But if we stay with our gifts and get stuck on the south node, that is when we feel that doors are closed.

You are having saturn transiting your north node? I found that to be a nice transit. It brought me many great connections. Perhaps it is the opposition to your Mars that is causing the stuck ness?
Perhaps. But if that's it, I must be doomed, because any transiting planet conjunct my north node is in opposition to my Mars. (If I were speaking to anyone else, I'd tell them they're not doomed, but somehow, it's hard to believe that about myself!)

What do you mean by a karmic wave breaking and being pushed into a do over?

Multiple strong transits involving your nodes and/or their rulers are, from what I've read, something that brings karmic events into your life. My understanding of the north/south node picture is that south node doesn't just indicate what we already know, it also shows, through aspects involving it and its rulers, what parts of the south node patterns need to be changed. That can show what was started but never completed in the karmic past (assuming the existence of past lives, of course), or what went wrong. When those karmic events are coming into your life, it's an opportunity to move forward and make those changes... or to fall back on the south node and strengthen the old patterns.

As you may know, your south node and its ruler(s) represent you in the context of the karmic past story. Anything in trine or sextile with the south node or its ruler represents what helped or supported you in the past, and anything in square or opposition represents what hindered you. If a south node ruler is involved in an aspect with the node, it shows you either helping or hindering yourself. You have one ruler, Uranus, in opposition to your south node... and conjunct your north node. So it represents both something to move to and a way in that you opposed yourself in the karmic past.

I could go into more detail, but don't have time right now....

Moondancing

Premium Member
Not yet! Why? Because if the conjunction being exact?
. Yes, Venus rules your 7th house showing a business contact. Also, the Moon is your POF profected ruler for the year and it is making a trine to the Jupiter/Venus aspect. We have the same house cusps and many similarities and I got a call for new business. I wanted to see how the aspects were working for you. Day is not over. :)

Osamenor

Staff member
As you may know, your south node and its ruler(s) represent you in the context of the karmic past story. Anything in trine or sextile with the south node or its ruler represents what helped or supported you in the past, and anything in square or opposition represents what hindered you. If a south node ruler is involved in an aspect with the node, it shows you either helping or hindering yourself. You have one ruler, Uranus, in opposition to your south node... and conjunct your north node. So it represents both something to move to and a way in that you opposed yourself in the karmic past.

I could go into more detail, but don't have time right now....

A few more details about that nodal story, if you're interested....

South node is in fourth house Aquarius, one of its rulers in third house Capricorn, and the other ruler in tenth house Leo, in opposition to the south node. All of these indicate you in your past life story (feel free to interpret it literally or just figuratively, whichever works better for you). The combination of fourth house and Aquarius looks like you came from a family (fourth house) that consisted of outsiders in some sense (Aquarius). Maybe it was your ethnic or religious identity that made you an outsider, maybe it was your family's politics, maybe it was socioeconomic status, maybe it was some combination of those. Chiron is conjunct your south node, suggesting that you might have had some kind of disability. In the fourth house, this was likely a hidden disability, maybe a learning disability, or maybe a physical illness that wasn't properly diagnosed.

Saturn in Capricorn in the third gives us another piece of the story. Third house suggests a situation in which you had to live by your wits. Capricorn can indicate poverty or ambition or responsibility or all of the above. Jupiter conjunct Saturn increases everything, especially the ambition picture. My take on this is you came from very humble circumstances and worked hard to pull yourself up. The combination of Jupiter and third house suggests two things: that you made all your money by your own efforts, and that this was a situation where you really had to hustle for it. Third house is also about communication... you might have made your money in a way that was about communication, media, etc.; you might have had to talk and flatter your way up the ladder.

Uranus in Leo in the tenth indicates being highly visible in society (tenth house) as a performer and/or as something akin to a royal figure (Leo). Hollywood royalty strongly resembles this picture, and it's possible you were that, though just as possible you were something else at some other place, maybe some earlier era. Looks like you worked your way up and made it big and became known. However, Uranus opposes your south node, so how you made it big, or what you eventually became known for, got in your way somehow.

Since this looks a lot like Hollywood, I'll tell this as a Hollywood-type story. You become well known in the movie industry by working your way up from scratch--Saturn indicators; plus, sextiles to Uranus and trines to your south node from the sun Libra in the twelfth (and Mercury in the twelfth sextiling Uranus--also suggest the movie industry or something along those lines), but when you reach the top, the way that you are known detracts from the message you want to communicate. You achieve fame (which could mean world fame or could just mean being well known in your field) but lose your original purpose. Because this is Uranus, the outsider, in your tenth house, and not traditionalist Saturn, it looks like a situation in which you are known for being an outsider. For example, an actor of color who only gets cast in stereotyped roles.

Since you work in the entertainment industry now, there are obviously some parallels with your current life story. Does any of the rest of it sound familiar? I've found that with these interpretations, there are usually striking similarities between the south node story and the current life so far.

Last edited: