To that particular group or no?

Anachiel

This querent, whom I am familiar with, has had an ongoing discussion about joining a particular meeting group. I have my own thoughts about the matter based on our discussions but, would like to see what a completely objective, and uninvolved person would have to say about this horary.

It is a valid chart, even the hour ruler-Mars-matches the ASC perfectly. And, to make the matter simple, Venus rules both the 7th and the 11th so, there is no ambiguity about which house rules the meeting group.

I don't really know what I think of it yet....any views?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• group.JPG
    group.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 21

misskitty

I think it looks good with the Moon and querent being in the 11th house. Mars and Venus are separating from a trine, and doesn't the Moon now translate light between Mars and Venus, with the Moon trine Venus being the next action? Looks positive to me. :)

Last edited:

Anachiel

Thank you, misskitty! I knew I needed some input! I missed that translation of light. Thank you for pointing that out!

I was initially torn, too, because of the total lack of dignity anything had but, it appears there may be a helpful mutual reception between Mars and Venus as well. It's not huge but, Mars is in Venus' house and Venus is in Mars' term and face so, that works with everything else happening here.

misskitty

Thank you, misskitty! I knew I needed some input! I missed that translation of light. Thank you for pointing that out!

I was initially torn, too, because of the total lack of dignity anything had but, it appears there may be a helpful mutual reception between Mars and Venus as well. It's not huge but, Mars is in Venus' house and Venus is in Mars' term and face so, that works with everything else happening here.

No problem Anachiel! The only potential red flag I see in the chart is that the last action of the Moon is to conjunct Saturn. It looks like the association will be positive, but I am unsure of what Saturn represents and this is where I hope someone else chimes in. Saturn is exalted and conjunct Spica, so I don't think it is "bad" per se, but maybe some kind of delay or blockage after she joins?