Solar Return - Psychic Development?

Aqua67

I am intrigued with this solar return chart and wonder if there is some potential for psychic gifts to become enhanced.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...25&smon=6&syr=2013&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&ast=

This chart seems difficult to view, but the SR is on the outside and you can see there are several planets in the 8th house of the SR. Also note there is a lot of planets in water signs, and there is a grand water trine involving the sun, jupiter, saturn, neptune, and the ascendant (1st, 4th and 8th houses of the SR chart / in natal chart houses 2, 5 and 9/10).

Could this mean psychic gifts developing and/or being able to take a hobby (with spiritual undertones, perhaps) and make some money?

Scorpio is rising in the SR chart.

Any thoughts, opinions or alternative interpretations?

IleneK

Premium Member
I am intrigued with this solar return chart and wonder if there is some potential for psychic gifts to become enhanced.

This chart seems difficult to view, but the SR is on the outside and you can see there are several planets in the 8th house of the SR. Also note there is a lot of planets in water signs, and there is a grand water trine involving the sun, jupiter, saturn, neptune, and the ascendant (1st, 4th and 8th houses of the SR chart / in natal chart houses 2, 5 and 9/10).

Could this mean psychic gifts developing and/or being able to take a hobby (with spiritual undertones, perhaps) and make some money?

Scorpio is rising in the SR chart.

Any thoughts, opinions or alternative interpretations?

Hi, Aqua67.

What I am struck by is SR Saturn conjunct the SR Ascendant, and those points right on your natal SN in Scorpio. So the SR Descendant is on your natal NN in Taurus.

To me, the SR chart highlights an important lesson to be learned this year [SR Saturn on SR Asc] possibly about relying on/falling back into SN in Scorpio. That is, about relying on what you are already well acquainted with and feel safe with, rather than reaching to your 8th house NN in Taurus. And SR Uranus on natal Saturn points to needing to change old patterns.

However, I must say that the SR communication is a little ambiguous or contradictory to me [but what isn't :)] so we don't know exactly whether it is directing you to go from Scorpio more towards Taurus or to move from strong 2nd orientation towards the 8th house. They kind of cancel out the direction in which to go and suggest to me more the need for balance between the house and sign polarities.

When I looked briefly at your chart and saw Sun in Cancer trine Moon in Pisces, Mercury in Cancer trine Neptune in Scorpio, NN in the 8th, the ruler of the 8th squared by Neptune, I wondered, are you not already strongly psychic in the watery sense? Or might you have some resistance or somewhat negative internal conversation about it? Just kind of speculating here or thinking out loud.

But coming back to SR Uranus conjunct natal Saturn suggesting a change in the traditional, I have to wonder if there is not possibly a SR call for more airy psychic ability via intuitive insight, with SR Moon in Aquarius squaring the natal NN in the 8th and SR Mars in Gemini trining natal Mars in Libra in the 1st. And then, the SR Moon, by its square, points us back to the natal nodal axis [can you say that fast three times :) ]

Anyway, that is a preliminary sketch or a springboard for further comment as I see it. May I invite you to share a bit about being psychic or the quest to become more psychic, perhaps to help direct the conversation to more specific comment?

Kind regards,

Aqua67

Thank you so much for your post Ilene. I really appreciate it.

You ask about any existing psychic abilities. Well, I found out by accident in April 2010 that I can do psychometry. I attended a weekend psychic development seminar in Lansing, MI and it lasted 3 days. There was a schedule of discussions on all 3 days and one of the discussions was interactive. In that class we tried telekinesis (I couldn't do it), we tried telepathy (I got 6 out of 25 which wasn't great), we tried medical intuitive readings on strangers in small groups of 5 people (I couldn't do it), and then lastly we tried psychometry.

On my first day back to work after the trip, I was reading an astrology book and was wishing the weekend was geared more towards astrology. I started chatting with the waiter and ended up telling him about my weekend, which I thought was pretty cool. He gave me his ring and quickly left to get my water. I was able to get a reading on his ring during the few short minutes he was gone and he was really impressed. I was suprised that I did it again, but happy that it all went well.

I told my Dad about it and he gave me a ring to hold. My heart started palpitating and I gave it back to him and told him that I didn't like that ring. He said my Uncle Denny died wearing that ring. As a matter of fact, my uncle died when I was away that weekend. There was a seance type of event one night and I was hoping my Aunt Mavis would contact me as I really adored her and she had been gone for a while, but there was one person they contacted that they said died from a heart condition and was in the service. They described other things, but nobody claimed that one. Later, I wondered if perhaps that was my Uncle trying to make contact.

I don't tell a lot of people about my budding ability to do psychometry and I do wish I had a more regular meditation schedule going, as I do believe that was key in helping me get in touch with that ability. I figured if I spent more time this year meditating that maybe by the time next year's solar return is here, especially in light of what I thought I saw in the chart, that maybe I could sharpen some of my new skills.

Now I'm going to spend some time reflecting on your reply and do a little more research into it. Thank you for letting me share this with you.

Margaret