Let's try something fun here....

Anachiel

picture.php

Shall I hide another object? I will anyway, and if someone wants to play they can do so.

Absolutely. Hopefully we get more responses. It's great practice and a lot of fun.

tsmall

Premium Member
Moog: Haha! That is fun! What direction from the center of the house was it hid, by the way?

tsmall: Fun chart! ::looking at it:: give me just a sec to ponder on it. Course, I don't know how we can prove it if we can't find it. So you may want to hide something so that you know where it is when we look at the chart.

Anachiel, I don't mind going on an Easter egg hunt if you can get anything from the late ASC chart I posted, lol, but I would be curious to know if you agree with my guess that the egg in question has already been found? Meanwhile, I did hide something else for you. Care to try? What chart time would you need? For when I hid it (dang, didn't record the time, but it was about two hours ago) or when you thought to look for it?

Anachiel

No problem. I just took the time I read your post that you hid something. Here is the chart:
picture.php

Attachments

• tsmallwhere.JPG
    tsmallwhere.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 17

Moog

Moog: attached chart for your hidden item this time rather than embedding it. I hope you can see it.

Thank you.

As to the direction of the object, I don't know... I think I've got a compass somwhere, if I find it, i'll check it out for you.

tsmall

Premium Member
No problem. I just took the time I read your post that you hid something. Here is the chart:
picture.php

Good lord, Anachiel! I forgot all about this thread, and the object I hid. What's funny is that it's still where I hid it. I suppose I should go get it out, lol.

Anachiel

Jupiter rules the place, mainly...so, it's in a low down room like a basement, near or on something wooden, like a shelf. The Sun on the 4th tells me it is out of sight, maybe in a box. Indoors, obviously but likely in a entertainment room or bedroom? I'm thinking south direction because of all the Tarus there and the Moon on the MC.

Not my finest interp but that's my 5 minute gander....

Anachiel

OH, and since Saturn rules the object...maybe it is white, old and heavy, like a stone or rock or maybe a utilitarian item like a paper weight?

tsmall

Premium Member
I know next to nothing about horary. What other types of places does Jupiter rule? It is in a box, but not of wood. It could also be considered on a shelf, in a box..sort of.

It is a gold high school ring that belonged to my first boyfriend a gazillion years ago, and I hid it in the ice maker part of my freezer. I'm pretty sure it's still sitting there, lol. It does have a stone (a red one) and to me seems quite heavy. :)

Jupiter rules the place, mainly...so, it's in a low down room like a basement, near or on something wooden, like a shelf. The Sun on the 4th tells me it is out of sight, maybe in a box. Indoors, obviously but likely in a entertainment room or bedroom? I'm thinking south direction because of all the Tarus there and the Moon on the MC.

Not my finest interp but that's my 5 minute gander....

Anachiel

I know next to nothing about horary. What other types of places does Jupiter rule? It is in a box, but not of wood. It could also be considered on a shelf, in a box..sort of.

It is a gold high school ring that belonged to my first boyfriend a gazillion years ago, and I hid it in the ice maker part of my freezer. I'm pretty sure it's still sitting there, lol. It does have a stone (a red one) and to me seems quite heavy. :)

Ah, so it was in the kitchen, in the fridge....no I wouldn't have thought that.

Ah, ok, got the box or that it was in something else..Libra

Material was completely off, unless it is white gold..lol But, Saturn exalted and Sun on the 4th might have explained that...not sure.

Guess your freezer is not low-down either? Or the direction.
Bah...so much for quickies...... :p