would i be better off if I quit my job?

fushiafairy

would I be better off if I quit my job?
Happier?
Health?
Money?(obviously I would take up my old work or find something new)

I am mars. Mars in leo in 5th.
work, if using the 10th house, is saturn.
Moons last aspect was to square saturn...indicating my desire to quit.
No aspect between moon and mars.
No aspect between saturn and mars...not connecting with the job.

Attachments

• would_i_be_better_off_if_i_quit_my_job.jpg
    would_i_be_better_off_if_i_quit_my_job.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 39

Anachiel

In this matter you are actually asking about a decision or, what would happen if you move forward on an idea. The horary is read a little different for this type of situation but, first, let's define the significators, as you've already done.

You are signified by Mars. Your job is Saturn. Your co-significator here is the Moon.

The Moon separates from Saturn, the job and applies to Venus who signifies not only your money but other people you could/would come into contact with. So, what does all this mean?

The Moon's last aspect would signifiy where you are now or have been. The Moon's next aspect is what will happen in the future if you act on your impulse or idea. We can see that where you are now is a square to Saturn. Difficult but employed as Saturn is your job and you are/were in contact with him, albeit uncomfortably.

If you move forward with your idea you square Venus. There is no reception here and although the aspect is out of good houses, it still would prove difficult finiancially and in your contacts with others (probably people that might hire you for other jobs). Venus is not receiving the Moon, so there is great difficulty here if you act on the idea, both financially and socially.

Blessings,

Anachiel

fushiafairy

Thank you.

I know there are rules about reasking questions, but I wonder if I could ask a different one.....Should I quit my job?
would that be okay to do?

Thanks?

fushiafairy

One thing I am worried about is my health.
My current job has not proven to be much better for my arm.
I have started having other health issues. I would like the time to figure out what is going on.
This job pays squat, the are other jobs available that are comparable. I have people offering me work now(that pays much better) that I am having to turn down, so I know work is available for me. I stopped doing that work cause it was aggravating my arm, but this job isn't any better.:unsure:

Thanks again.

dr. farr

You are clearly motivated to change jobs, and you have convincing reasons for doing so-for me, with this seemingly decisive point of view you have regarding your current job, I do not believe that a horary about the matter is really justified-you already have your answer in your own heart!

(PS: Magic 8 Ball gives a yes answer to your question: job = 6th house = Virgo = Mercury which = a "yes" answer according to 8 Ball "rules"...)

Last edited:

fushiafairy

I thought I could do both part time, but I am too sick, tired, and hurt. :sad:
I have decided to give notice tomorrow. I am miserable right now and need to focus on my health and other aspects of my life. I don't love this job even though I do like some aspects of it alot.

Anachiel

I'm sure all will be well but, with that square to Venus, ruling your 2nd and 7th, and out of good houses, have you thought about going on disability rather than quitting entirely?

I know it might be a hassle but, it was just an idea looking at that aspect.

fushiafairy

Thank you for your concern.
I applied for disability yesterday. But most people don't get it and even the ones who do almost always get declined the first time. I did do a horary for it though, so I will post that later.
My income situation is complicated.I had two sources of income. I replaced one with this job even though it paid much less because I thought it would be better for my arm(it isn't). I thought at times I could do the original one as a third job. But I just couldn't. I don't have the health or time to juggle 3 jobs, 3 kids, hobbies, house renovations.
This job is parttime, has caused me carpal tunnel, takes more energy, and pays me much less..... so it seemed the obvious choice to go.
I told them today I was quitting. My boss was very understanding and said I seemed unwell all week. I have been. I am having an allergic reaction to something and it has been going on for a month now, before that I was getting sick. I have major food allergies.
So even though I am quitting this job, my life won't be a bed of roses. I will still have arm problems and health issues to sort out. :crying:

I know it will all work out in the end. And if need be there are other places hiring that don't pay well either, but might be better for my arm and wrist.