possibility of Serious Disease

Lorina

Hello People,

I wonder If there is a possibility to have a serous disease in the future?

since we all hear in different kinds of diseases nowadays, so I am little worried about my health in the future.

what do you think?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_serious_diseases.1414.42971.png
    astro_w2gw_serious_diseases.1414.42971.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 31

waybread

I don't think such a general, open-ended question is actually legitimate for horary.

A horary question should be about a really important, serious question for you. For a medical horary, this might be something like severe symptoms with doctors unable to find the cause; or a known condition, as to when or it if will improve.

All of us will die of something, eventually.

I think the late degree rising is telling us that the matter inquired about is not viable. I note that the chart is unusually positive, without any major negative aspects.

This isn't to deny the basis of your question apart from horary. Today, many people are interested in DNA testing, to see whether any congenital conditions are present. Then there's nothing like a good, thorough physical exam and lab tests by your medical doctor.

Lorina

I don't think such a general, open-ended question is actually legitimate for horary.

A horary question should be about a really important, serious question for you. For a medical horary, this might be something like severe symptoms with doctors unable to find the cause; or a known condition, as to when or it if will improve.

All of us will die of something, eventually.

I think the late degree rising is telling us that the matter inquired about is not viable. I note that the chart is unusually positive, without any major negative aspects.

This isn't to deny the basis of your question apart from horary. Today, many people are interested in DNA testing, to see whether any congenital conditions are present. Then there's nothing like a good, thorough physical exam and lab tests by your medical doctor.

Hello Waybread,
I thought horary could answer that kind of questions as natal charts. That is the reason I asked my question.

When you said " I note that the chart is unusually positive, without any major negative aspects", Do you mean it is positive to have a disease?
Sorry I misunderstans that. :pinched:

Moreover, I don't have enough information about what kind of Diseases DNA could show us. I have to look at that too.

Thank you so much for giving me that information. I really appreciate it. :wink:

Harmelia

Hello People,

I wonder If there is a possibility to have a serous disease in the future?

since we all hear in different kinds of diseases nowadays, so I am little worried about my health in the future.

what do you think?

Actually, even if this were a natal reading, that question is impossible to answer. Do you have any symptoms or a disease that runs wild in your family? If you give a specific, then it's easier to comment on. I personally don't do horary, but I study diseases in the natal chart. Certain diseases do have signatures, but even if someone has that signature, it does not mean they will get the disease. Eventually, we all die of something.

If you are healthy, enjoy it! Worrying about getting sick can make you sick all by itself.

Lorina

Actually, even if this were a natal reading, that question is impossible to answer. Do you have any symptoms or a disease that runs wild in your family? If you give a specific, then it's easier to comment on. I personally don't do horary, but I study diseases in the natal chart. Certain diseases do have signatures, but even if someone has that signature, it does not mean they will get the disease. Eventually, we all die of something.

If you are healthy, enjoy it! Worrying about getting sick can make you sick all by itself.

You are right Harmelia, I have not to think about it if there is a symptoms , but that question came in my mind which made me worried about my health.

Thank you so much for replying, and I will enjoy.