Will someone else get the job?

jascole7

I just applied for a new position at my company, it’s in the field I really want to go into but I’m not very experienced so I’m afraid it’ll probably go to someone with more experience. I’m not sure what to make of the chart...7H ruler does not aspect 10H ruler, also 7L is in fall in Libra, squaring moon in 12H from 7. Meanwhile, Mars (job) and Saturn (my ruler) are in mutual reception by exaltation which seems great for me. Saturn is also dignified in Cap but is in my 12H and squares Mars so I’m kind of confused. Maybe I’ll get it but it’ll be a long process/won’t come easily?

What’s your take? Does it look like someone else will get the job?

Thank you!

Attachments

• 66A7FDA8-6C94-4073-BD5F-F1812043EEB5.jpg
    66A7FDA8-6C94-4073-BD5F-F1812043EEB5.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Aria Venue

how long you have been in your current position?

you see as you said saturn and mars in mr, so you love this position a lot, and this mars needs you, but you as moon in jupiter's exaltation and mars triplicity and fall.saturn on the other hand in jupiter's term and fall...and yet fall is stronger than term.So you have mixed feelings about this jupiter and mars to begin with(regarding venus as your current job).

However here Jupiter is also your sallary=l11 and your pocket l2
so i am undecided whether Jupiter is the new position or mars.Not only because of the above but in this chart Mc is at the last degrees of scorpio.

Your rivals or your job's boss in this chart is sun=L7 in his fall and in your exaltation and also has no interest for this mars..actually sun in mars detriment and term and in Jupiter's face while in venus domicile.

All in all, you are a very strong dignified saturn in his joy.Your moon also in domicile but as oriental its power is a bit diminished, while your perspective rivals extremely weak and in your exaltation...so they literally are under your power ...and surely they prefer venus not mars.

saturn here collects also the light of venus and mars..so it seems that you'll get that mars.,..if mars is indeed the new position, while your current one is venus.

Interestingly though..mars is not a good position...but neither is venus..both in their detriment...so i really wonder if in this current chart mars is the position you want or Jupiter. Jupiter is essentially dignified, in his joy, is really good, while mars is a mess!!!! not to mention about mars on vindemiatrix fixed star..Grape Gatherer, which is regarded as especially unfortunate.

In case the new position is Jupiter, unfortunately i don't see an aspect though between you or your co-ruler moon. The only aspect that moon will do from now on is tol venus to mercury and then square this sun.=l7

That is what i think...so you may give us more information regarding this new position and how long you have been working for that company..and keep us updated.Best of luck!

Last edited:

jascole7

...so you may give us more information regarding this new position and how long you have been working for that company..

I’ve been at my company about a year and a half, I don’t really have any issues with my job but I go above and beyond and my new manager has already said I have too much potential to be in my current role long-term. She has a bad reputation amongst my other team members and is aware that she’s not well-liked, but I actually really like her. Management loves me and I get asked to do special projects often. The new job is in product managerment as an assistant project manager. It’s a lot more flexible (remote/work from home) and pays much better than my current role. Can 11H in this instance also represent proceeds of the job (salary)? If so, Jupiter there is making sense to me.

Last edited:

Aria Venue

I’ve been at my company about a year and a half, I don’t really have any issues with my job but I go above and beyond and my new manager has already said I have too much potential to be in my current role long-term. She has a bad reputation amongst my other team members and is aware that she’s not well-liked, but I actually really like her. Management loves me and I get asked to do special projects often. The new job is in product managerment as an assistant project manager. It’s a lot more flexible (remote/work from home) and pays much better than my current role. Can 11H in this instance also represent proceeds of the job (salary)? If so, Jupiter there is making sense to me.

What can i say then...if that new position is indeed mars, according to what you said it makes sence that noone else except you likes it :whistling:but still as i see it and i explained why its not a good job...maybe this is why they pay more...or they need someone like you to take it over.
So yes... if we consider the new position as mars and the salary, of the new position as l11=jupiter which is great.And perhaps this is why saturn collects both venus and mars...where venus is your current position and mars the new one.So we'll see

So keep us updated

jascole7

So I’m noticing the moon is approaching Merc (conjuncting MC) by trine, could this represent something about communication lessening competition/putting me in a better light regarding this job? It’s also conj Venus (current boss/job) so I’m wondering if my current manager will help me stand out above rivals by expressing her opinion of me? Especially with the Mars trine ASC, liking me just based off personality, confidence, etc...Maybe I’m trying too hard to make connections lol

Last edited:

Aria Venue

moon in this chart is simply speeding the process of connecting venus to mercury, cause mercury in a few days is about to enter its first station and become retrograde and conjunct venus again.so moon tols venus to mercury ...and after that tols mercury to sun.
Your boss as i already said is not venus but job's turned 10th, so l7=sun...which signifies also your perspective rivals.
Mercury is not related to your communication.,,,l3 but is radix 8th and 5th.Could be related to overall long-distance travel and communications;advertising and promotional activities...as job's turned 9th..or else.So just a guess maybe problems related to the aforementioned issues arise which may force sun=your boss to reevaluate things...who knows..after all your question wasn't how things are going to be in my work? you simply asked if you have any chance to take this new position and if there are other rivals.I dont see why the chart must tell us unrelated issues to your initial question.What we know is that your job either as venus or mars is in a bad state...and this counts also for sun.And for sure you as a strong dignified saturn are exalted from sun and mars.Thats all
So keep us informed in case you have any news

jascole7

Very good points Aria Venue, i was just thinking there might be insight into other factors influencing the question (in this case, why someone else might/might not get the job). But ok! I will provide an update, i should know within the next few weeks or so.

Last edited:

jascole7

I’m SO late with the update but shortly after this I applied for a similar position in the same department as the inquired role. There was a little delay in getting a yay/nay but I didn’t get interviewed/hired for either job. They both went to people with more experience, which is totally understandable!

Aria Venue

I’m SO late with the update but shortly after this I applied for a similar position in the same department as the inquired role. There was a little delay in getting a yay/nay but I didn’t get interviewed/hired for either job. They both went to people with more experience, which is totally understandable!

Thank you for the update! so as i said at the beginning the new job was indeed jupiter and there was no aspect to connect you.
i hope you'll have your chance in the future