Am I Sun square Pluto?

bbr11

I have sun in leo and pluto in scorpio, is that considered Sun square Pluto cuz it doesnt state in my natal chart?

Here is my natal chart:
daisy13

Ebenia

This is really a question that separates people. I think that sign squares should be taken into account, but not give them TOO much importance. But they definately mean something.

But no, there is NO square between your Sun and Pluto, but the sign square could still indicate that you feel somethings that Sun/Pluto people feel about themselves...

Alstroemeria

Are you asking about an aspect by association? I think that is mostly reserved for conjunctions. But speaking technically the square is out of orb... Do you feel a Sun square Pluto aspect in your life?

bbr11

I just want to know which aspect affects me the most. Since I read in cafe astrology about sun opposite moon people can get frustrated in life easily and the way they can let it out easiest through the Sun's aspect if I'm not mistaken. Personally I think I very influenced by my mars' aspects but I just want to know if there is a position that is supposed to affect you the most or is there a rank the aspects in which you will get affected mostly. I hope I make sense :eek: